Magazines Collector allows you to create a catalogue of your magazines and comic books to have access to your collection all the time.
The purpose of the app is to help you keep track of your collection, especially in those moments at the store or the flea market where everything is on sale and you may end up with two copies of the same issue. You can search for an issue, sort the list by volume, number, publication date or the date you acquired the issue, and also filter the copies by condition.
Besides the list of issues in your collection, the app lets you organize a list of copies that have to be replaced and also a list of the magazines you’d like to read next.
- create a list of the magazines in your collection
- create a list of the issues you have for each magazine in your collection
- create a list of issues to be replaced
- create a list of issue to read
- show on Facebook and Twitter the new incorporations to your collection
The app was created to store your personal collection. The information required for each magazine is only the necessary to remind you at every moment the state of the copies you already have. You may include:
- up to 10 pictures per issue from the camera or your photo album
- the issue's volume, number and publication date
- the condition of your copy (you can add or edit the conditions available)
- the purchase date (when you bought the copy)
- the store where the copy was purchased
- the storage location (if you have a big collection, you can indicate the location of the copy)
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Free and simple...I love it so far. As I add more images, I’m curious to see how much storage the app consumes. Also wonder about cloud sync...if I lose my phone, do I lose my collection info? Seems likely for a free app, but I’d pay a little for some cloud storage if necessary.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.