MagCloud – Magazine and Publication Store and Reader
By Blurb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MagCloud is a web-service that empowers you to self-publish and distribute content, both for business and personal use, as a professional-quality print publication or digitally for mobile and online viewing.
• Discover, buy and read magazines, photo books, catalogs and more - thousands of publications available and more added daily!
• Download publications for reading offline.
• Simple, intuitive interface with support for the Retina display of the new iPad.
• Sign in with your MagCloud account to purchase, download and read publications discovered in the MagCloud iPad app or previously purchased from the MagCloud website.
• Store and manage your publications in a digital library that can be sorted by purchase date, category, publisher, or collection.
• Share your favorite publications with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Easy-to-use reader interface in portrait or landscape mode, with support for swiping, pinching, zooming and more.
• Quickly navigate through publications with the convenient page preview slider and "All Pages" overview.
• Hyperlink support provides access to additional web-based content.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- bug fixes
- iOS 7 compatibility
Won't open previously purchased magazines. When trying to purchase new magazines there is an alert that app won't connect to iTunes.
Contacted support - no solution.
App doesn't work.
Would give zero stars if I could.
I can no longer show potential clients or galleries the art exhibition catalogs I am either featured in or have designed myself! The ability to do so WAS a great promotional feature that I can no longer take advantage of.
Bought a digitable magazine for the first time because of this app and it will not even open. Keeps crashing. What a scam