By Andrew Yates
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Unofficial Mac application for Beanstalk, the easy to use Subversion/GIT repository web app. This app allows you to easily deploy to environments set up within your Beanstalk account straight from your Mac's Status Bar.
- Deploy straight from your Mac Status Bar
- View the status of deployments you request via Magic Bean.
- Get notifications for deployments across your Beanstalk account.
- Get notifications for commits & deployments across your Beanstalk account.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Updated for Yosemite Dark Mode.
- Various Bug Fixes.
Still has issues
For some reason this app would not accept the API key and allow for login. I kept getting an unauthorized error when attempting to log in. The fix was to totally uninstall the app and then reinstall it, then it “magically” started working…
Now the next issue I have is it will not show my deployment profiles. Once you click on a version to commit, it goes to a blank panel with no deployment profiles to choose. This makes this app pretty useless for me. I’ve re-installed several times to no avail.
I’ve contacted the developer but have yet to recieve a response. I will update this comment if I hear any news or if the issue is resolved.