Magic Eye Spin
By William Alexander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic Eye Spin free app.
No more trying to work out what the hidden image is, choose from the list of images, then view the stereogram to reveal the image.
Hide the list of images.
Easily spin through the images.
How to view them:
1. Hold the picture up to your nose and relax your focus.
2. Your eyes should be focused afar. Do not try to focus on the picture.
3. Slowly pull the picture away from your face, while still maintaining a distant focus.
4. Allow the picture to come into focus.
5. Repeat a few times until it works
The advertisements are too annoying. They always cover part of the screen and the animated graphics is distracting. The 3D pictures come through okay but I prefer the web instead of this app.
I love this app! I just wish there was a version with many more images. I would pay for it.
The adds literally take up 50% of the screen so there is almost no way to see the actual magic eye. Also there are like 5 magic eyes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Dec 21, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William Alexander
- © 2011 William Alexander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.