Best magic app for your all your 2016 parties! 4 to 5 stars rating on US, UK, Australia, Italy, France, Germany and Hong Kong App Store. Possibly the best magic app on the App Store. This app has been one of the best kept secret within the magicians' guild. You will not be disappointed with it. I would like to thank everybody who has downloaded this app for the support.
The Effect (Just One Of The Many)
A member of the audience selects a card of his choice from your iPhone and then flips the card over so that you cannot see what card has been selected. However, as a skilled psychic, you have extraordinary abilities to find out what card has been selected by the audience. With one hand over the iPhone (but not touching it) and your eyes gazing straight at the audience's, you start calling out the suit and the value of the card in a special sequence and to observe for a subtle shift in the audience's eyes to tell you which card has been selected. After a short while, to the amazement of the audience, you correctly guess the card selected by the audience!
"Great app and I'm a magician. If it was mediocre I'd say. It isn't. It's excellent." - salmon of the nile
"I love how easy to perform the trick is. The best part is the look on the faces of the people I did the trick on - truly priceless! This is perfect also for times when you really want to gaze deep into someone's eyes but just can't find a reason or chance to do so. :P" - Michell W.
"Where did you learn that from? Teach me!" - Audrey K.
"This is one of the best mentalism tricks I have seen for a while! Ingenious!" - Henry
"This app is simply POWERFUL! Twisted!" - Desmond H.
"I think my girl friend will be scared shitless when I try this on her : )" - Edward M.
"You're weird! How did you do that??!" - Vitini Lin
"This app is really fun! Friends are calling me the new Uri Geller now! It's very simple and you can improvise and give it your own twist!" - Darker Santos
Why Get Magic - Eye?
- This original trick is still relatively new so there is a huge element of surprise
- Learn this amazing trick in under 2 minutes with our video guide
- Be the star attraction at all the parties you are attending
- Have fun at holiday and birthday parties and on dates
- Use it as an ice breaker game at the bar or gatherings with friends and family
- Use it to entertain your kids
- Amaze and mystify your audience instantly
- Can be performed multiple times to the same audience
- No force card required
- Learn other ways of performing this trick with our bonus online guide
- Designed using highly visual and intuitive graphical interface
- Become a professional mentalist or psychic instantly with this app
- Great on iPod Touch too
- Totally optimized for iOS 8 & 9 devices. Works on iPhone 5s too.
- It's so easy to perform that you just can't believe it!
- Selected as the top 5 magic trick apps by AppFind
"Magic - Eye" is the third app in our premium suite of cool street magic apps specially designed by The iPhone Magic Guy. If you like it, you will not be disappointed by our other apps: "Magic - Card" and "Magic - Cup".
Do you want to perform magic like David Blaine, Criss Angel, Derren Brown, Keith Barry or Uri Geller with your iPhone or iPod in minutes? Visit www.iPhoneStreetMagic.com today to learn more cool street magic tricks that you can use to amaze your friends instantly.
Download our street magic apps now and discover the magician in you today!
This version has been updated to work on iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ running on ISO 7 or IOS 8 or IOS 9 and ISO 10
Ratings and Reviews
Flipping the card
Like the effect but I'm having a problem learning how to flip the card over. The card does not flip every time I turn my iPhone over. Maybe I'm not using the correct twist motion?
Fun effect for people to be amazed
Great easy anytime effect when someone ask to see Magic. I say I have been so online research on what cards people choose randomly here are the results.
Really cool and powerful effect! The only thing I would develop is a way to shuffle the cards so they are not in order. Like a real deck would be Great app though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.