Magic HDR - High Dynamic Range Effects Tool -
By Nathalie Duez
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
NOW 30% OFF!
Magic HDR is such a powerful tool and will let you achieve dramatic and stunning images out of any photo...
You love photography! This is the tool you need.
• Super Easy: HDR photography can be quite challenging but with MagicHDR it is easy you need only one image!
• It takes second to have stunning pics without any special knowledge.
• Dynamic Images: MagicHDR extends dramatically the range of dynamic light for mesmerizing effects.
• HDR Light, Contrast, Black&White: MagicHDR offers multiple modes with all kind of controls.
• A library of HDR Styles: Multiple settings lets you achieve exactly the effect you are looking for but also included many many stunning HDR style, that you can preview in no time on your own photo.
• More than simple HDR. A tinting tool will bring amazing light effects on your images and we have included hundred of those!
• The price is also magic!
Granted, $5.99 barely covers a visit to Stabucks nowadays, but at the App Store, six dollars is a steep price for a product that produces so little. Almost every feature of Magic HDR can be duplicated (and sometimes bettered) with basic apps such as iPhoto and even Preview. If the price tag was only a dollar or two, you might consider this app as a once-in-a-while-tool for when you wanted to create a little different look. But speaking only for myself, I wish I would have saved my six dollars... and treated a friend to a cup of coffee.
very good HDR effects
This creates very easily high catching HDR effects. I am mostly a landscape photographer and this really brings out the photos.
You do not want to overdo it or this will look cartoonish. This is what i really like about this HDR app is that you have enough controls to
perfectly tune it.
Won’t open files normally…buggy
Others have no problem but when I am seeing photo files I can’t get them to open. Double click, right click, makes no difference. Never have this problem with other apps. Apparently one can ONLY drag files to open them.
I recommend Simply HDR instead.
- Category: Photography
- Released: Feb 04, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Seller: Nathalie Duez
- © 2013 Topianga
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor