Magic Jigsaw Puzzles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover a colorful world of jigsaw puzzles that fits in your pocket! This daily updated collection of more than 20,000 HD pictures will help you relax after a long day, avoid stress and will surely become a favourite pastime for you and your family.
And there are more features to discover! You can easily create a unique personalized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody you like best from the in-game musiс collection to go along with your stress-relieving and leisured play!
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 20,000 beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes and portraits
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
- Fun rebuses for both adults and kids
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidently deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook!
- Upon subscribing, you will immediately receive the latest puzzle pack, and for the duration of the subscription, you will gain free access to every new puzzle pack upon its release. You will receive 8 packs and 320 puzzles or even more during every month!
- You can choose subscription plan based on price and duration. The subscriptions are $19.99 monthly, $79.99 half-yearly and $99.99 yearly or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Price Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You may cancel a subscription anytime via the subscription settings through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
What's New in Version 2.12.2
In this update we fixed a lot of bugs and added a few new options! You will see the name of the puzzle right after solving and a new option to order picture like a canvas or poster! (This option is available only for USA, Canada and countries in European Union)
Bugs in 2.12.2
I did the 2.12.2 update and have not seen the name or title of the puzzle when it's done. I have always hoped you would title the puzzles so we would know where the beautiful scenes are. Also I noticed that the 91 miracle frame buttons went to zero. And I can't move the framed puzzle out of the way to put sections together like I could before. It was great to be able to move what I had put together and to have clear space to put other sections together and then combine the two. Please make the monthly hidden puzzles with themes like Christmas puzzles for the month December. Another suggestion is to take away the lines as soon as the puzzle is complete so we can see the picture better. The lines are gone when it switches to the next puzzle but it's a small version of the picture. I know of another puzzle app that takes away the lines and that's nice. I work on Magic puzzles every day! Thank you for a great app.
Magic puzzles, great... But...
This is my favorite ap! It was well worth the purchase price so I wouldn't have to deal with ads. I work puzzles almost everyday. Not too crazy about the daily month puzzles -- I want to see the picture. But I understand it's a challenge. Did a couple of months, but then interest waned in favor of other puzzles. Only improvement I'd like to see is the ability to touch a puzzle piece in the sidebar & have it enlarge so I can see it better with these old eyes. 😃
I don't care for both trays being on one side. Give users a choice where 2nd tray should be. I REALLY like the enlargement feature of the puzzle pieces -- thanks. Would love to be able to magnify the pix so I can check details against puzzle pieces. Overall, this is a GREAT game.
Buggy too many ads now
This used to be one of the best, but is now one of the worst. The app frequently crashes, freezes up, or slows for no reason, previous versions didn't.
Ads used to be one on the side bar, and one between puzzles. Now, they are on the side bar, popup while playing without notice, and between puzzles, sometimes 2 or 3 in a row with no puzzle between.
Update - The constant pop up ads are still there, and the last few updates have caused any progress to the puzzles completed to be lost, like they were never done. Go get a different vendor, this one has gone further down the tubes, they only want the pop up ad revenue.
Update: Read there was an update, still freezes while it tries to launch pop ups, between puzzles, and the full screen ads. I am not sure how you could take something that had issues, and make it worse, but they did.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 2.12.2
- Size: 230 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: XIMAD, Inc.
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack$4.99
- 5000 coins$4.99
- 1000 coins$0.99
- 3000 coins$2.99
- U.S. National Parks$4.99
- Superpack 3$4.99