Magic Jigsaw Puzzles
By XIMAD, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover a colorful world of magic jigsaws that fits in your pocket! This daily updated puzzle gallery with more than 20,000 HD pictures will help you relax your brain, avoid stress and entertain yourself and your family.
You can also easily create a unique customized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody of your taste from a musiс collection to enjoy your relaxation even more.
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 20,000 free, beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes and portraits
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
- Fun rebuses for both adults and kids
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidently deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.6.0
1. 3D Touch support was added for iPhone 6s/6s plus. You can now quickly open "My Collection", "Puzzle Store" and "Jigsaw Feed".
2. New share functions. You can share any solved jigsaw puzzle via the stadard share dialog.
3. App Thinning. App size was decreased.
4. Airplay. Now you can see the puzzle preview on the second screen using Airplay function.
5. Interactive push notifications. Now you can reply to the comments to the puzzles from the lock screen.
6. Game Center. We've added a bunch of Achievements. Try to get them all!
7. Today widget. You can use the widget with 3 last puzzles from Jigsaw Feed.
8. Search function was added in the Puzzle Shop on iPhones.
HATE IT - BUT COULD LOVE IT
Two serious design flaws or bugs ruin an otherwise great game!!! Don't spend your money until these bugs are fixed!!!!! 1) puzzle pieces pile up on each other in the right bar from which each piece is pulled for play. The one you WANT to play shows on top of the pile, but attempting to retrieve that piece is hopeless. You see it on the top but you can't pull it. Every attempt gives a piece from the BOTTOM of the pile! And with each pull from the bar, another visible piece slides under the pile. You are DOOMED to frustration. 2) there is no way to anchor the frame as with other puzzle apps. Since you cannot lock the frame in place, you accidentally - and constantly - move the entire puzzle when you accidentally touch the frame while trying to grab a piece for placement. That drives you nuts on difficult puzzles. These bugs need to be FIXED..... PRONTO!!!!!!!! Finally, be aware that PUZZLES ARE DUPLICATED in various packs and in the daily free offer. You are quite likely to get puzzles you have already worked in prior purchases or in the free daily bonus offer. Lots and lots of duplication.
Not Enough Hours In The Day
Update #2: Magic Puzzles is still my very favorite Puzzle App..I play 3 of the most popular ones almost daily depending on the puzzle choices provided. This is the Puzzle App which I feel is worth spending any of my money on if I wish to, because it is created so well. I love that the connecting puzzle pieces easily snap into place when they are near each other. I thoroughly enjoy this App and sing its praises. There aren't enough hours in the day to play all the puzzles available to us and this App rocks! There is only 1 thing I am not too crazy about here, and that is, the 'Daily' Puzzle you give us. You don't let us view any of it BEFORE we decide to waste any of our puzzle-solving time on it, like the other Puzzle Apps do. For this reason I gave your App only 4 Stars. I would much rather be spending my hard-earned time working on the Puzzle Pictures which I truly enjoy..there are so many wonderful choices. Hands-down Magic Puzzles is by far the BEST Puzzle App I have Downloaded so far...Kudos!
Good puzzle app but...
There are some good puzzles and I love that I can turn any of my own photos into a puzzle. It is really great that I can make the puzzles easy, medium or very difficult. I am using this puzzle app every evening when I watch the news on TV and mute for the commercials. The only thing I don’t like about it is that there are all these links that want to take me to the iTunes Store to buy more puzzle packs. I paid $4.99 so I wouldn’t keep accidentally touching the ads and I am still being targeted to buy more stuff. This is one of the most expensive game apps I have paid for and I do not intend to keep paying for more puzzles or coins. I just want to do puzzles without interruptions. UPDATE: The latest version has added a new way to annoy me. Now I have to pay 2 coins to get the feint background to show up on a puzzle when before I only had to click to put it there. There is a lot to like about this puzzle app and a lot to hate. If I find one as good that is less annoying, I will switch.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 160 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: XIMAD, Inc.
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack$4.99
- 5000 coins$4.99
- 1000 coins$0.99
- 3000 coins$2.99