Magic Lights is the all-in-one light machine for your iPhone. It delivers flashlight, disco-style colors, soft ambient illumination — you name it. Magic Lights provides full control over the display colors and the LED photo light (if your device has one).
* Disco lights
* Smooth ambient color changes
* Flashlight (uses LED photo light if present)
* SOS light (uses LED photo light if present)
* Create your own light shows in a range of great colors and transition styles.
- Best effect in a darkened room
- Turn your display brightness to the maximum in the iPhone's settings.
- Turn the display towards a white wall for indirect illumination
- Allow Magic Lights access to the back light (iPhone Settings -> Privacy -> Camera)
- Don't use if you are sensitive to light effects
- Prolonged use of your phone's photo light will drain the battery quickly.
- Prolonged use of your phone's photo light might cause temporary automatic disabling of the photo light to prevent overheating.
This free version is fully functional, but ad-sponsored. If you don't like to see ads and have a spare buck, consider getting Magic Lights Deluxe instead.
- Recompiled for iOS 10 and newer
- Minimum iOS required: 8.0
- Fixed a bug where a smooth color transition appeared hard instead
- Removed deprecated API calls
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, easy to use. 👍😉
For those of you who are saying that only the SOS signal has led light, you're kind of wrong… All you have to do is click on the the "edit" button, then the color you want to have led light, and tap on the thing that says, "led light off,led light on". Kind of complicating the way I explained that, but seriously? You give it a 1 star just cause you don't know how to operate an app? I have to say that's unfair to the person who made this. Obviously, the peraon didn't want to have all the editing things on that one page, cause it's going to be clustered. 😐 Anyways, nice app, easy to use. 🤗
I love this app... but it needs updated
This is a good app, and it’s fun to use. But, it needs updated. As they say in the other reviews. Turn your screen all the way up to full brightness, and you’ll see what it does. It’s really cool.
It's okay read mine to find out why
It's okay because it has they cool lights but if your looking for disco lights which I was it just showed colors and only did what we wanted for a couple of them and we tried to change the ways it would be and we didn't really see a difference
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.