By RCS LT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stressed out? Trouble sleeping? Distracting sounds at work or school? Need a relaxing break from a busy day?
If your answered yes to any of those questions then Brainwave Studio is for you! Brainwave Studio is a professionally designed relaxation, stress relief, sleep support, meditation and mind training system, with 40 brainwave entrainment sessions of carefully selected nature sounds and superb quality ambient music.
How does it work?
Brainwave Studio uses isochronic tones, widely regarded as the superior brainwave tone. Isochronic tones pulse at specific frequencies, and stimulate the brain to help you achieve your desired mental state. Unlike binaural beats, isochronic tones work through headphones or speakers. The isochronic tones are integrated into the backgrounds of beautiful, soothing melodies. Listen to the peaceful music while the tones automatically do their magic in the background.
- 5 categories: Relaxation, Sleep, Meditation, Stress and Anxiety, Mind Training
- 40 brainwave entrainment sessions with dynamic isochronic tones
- 60 soothing ambient sounds
- 48 atmospheric music tracks (endless loops)
- Universal app runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Saved soundscapes are synchronized using iCloud
- Separate volume controls for every sound
- Create customized sound mixes by combining ambient sounds together
- High quality Retina graphics
- AirPlay support
- Multitasking support: play your favorite melodies while using other applications
5 Categories With 40 Sessions
- Relaxation: Quick relax ∙ Tension relief ∙ Lunch break relax ∙ After a busy day ∙ Relax before important event ∙ After high stress ∙ Before going to bed ∙ Deep evening relax
- Stress and Anxiety: Quick stress relief ∙ Workplace stress relief ∙ Anxiety reduction ∙ Anxiety reduction before sleep ∙ Reduce anxiety before taking a test ∙ After work stress reduction ∙ Deep stress relief
- Meditation: 7Hz Zen meditation ∙ Coffee break meditation ∙ Low-Alpha meditation ∙ Mid-Alpha meditation ∙ Theta meditation ∙ Delta meditation ∙ 7,83Hz Schumann rhythm meditation ∙ Deep Schumann rhythm meditation.
- Sleep: Short anti-insomnia session ∙ Sleep induction ∙ Mental workers sleep support ∙ Hyperactive people sleep induction ∙ Sleep induction for insomniacs ∙ Clear your mind and fall asleep ∙ Deep sleep induction
- Mind Training: Workout performance enhancer ∙ After-Workout recovery session ∙ Attention enhancer ∙ Mental workers support session ∙ Idea generation session ∙ Motivation enhancer ∙ Energy enhancer ∙ Creative tasks helper ∙ Concentration enhancer for studying ∙ Sensory-motor rhythm session.
60 Ambient Sounds
Birds ∙ Piano ∙ Cat ∙ City ∙ Clock ∙ Crickets ∙ Dolphins ∙ Fire ∙ Forest ∙ Frogs ∙ Heart ∙ Monk ∙ Music box ∙ Night ∙ Rain ∙ River ∙ Space ∙ Submarine ∙ Thunder ∙ Train ∙ Cave ∙ Water ∙ Whale ∙ White noise ∙ Wind ∙ Wind Chimes ∙ Jungle ∙ Flute ∙ African night ∙ Howling wolf ∙ Sea lion ∙ City park ∙ Lakeside ∙ Shopping mall ∙ Industrial ∙ Nightingale ∙ Spring birds ∙ Crowd ∙ Oscillating fan ∙ Swamp ∙ Dripping water ∙ Owls ∙ Tropical forest ∙ Factory ∙ PC fan ∙ Vacuum cleaner ∙ Fan ∙ Pirate ship ∙ Waterfall ∙ Fridge ∙ Pneumatic drill ∙ Waves ∙ Hair dryer ∙ Rain on window ∙ High Voltage ∙ Harbor ∙ Running water ∙ Winter blizzard ∙ Highway ∙ School
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6
- Fixed an issue where the application may crash on start-up
- Fixed an issue that caused "ticking" sounds and music on iOS 8
- Added compatibility with new versions of iOS
- Added compatibility with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Updated user interface
- Added AirPlay support
- Other minor bug fixes
Best Parenting App
Let me preface this by saying that I am a single mother of a very strong willed 5 year old boy. He is, at his best, an absolute blessing full of genius and wit. At his worst, he can be every parents nightmare (as kids are capable of being)
I've always prided myself on my patience in the middle of temper tantrums, but this app makes it so that tantrums are almost a thing of the past.
Putting on any one of the calm down or sleep induction options and the screaming, toy throwing, hitting and kicking moods are reduced to yawning, snuggling, and volunteering to partake in afternoon nap time.
I don't know how I've made it through the last five years without this app and recommend it to any parent who struggles to calm down those baby break downs.
(It also works on me, too, by the way! Nothing better than instantly falling asleep after a very long day of parenting and work.)
Lucid dream in a dream = whoa
Pretty good app... With some of the sleep tracks, I experienced lucid dreams two nights in a row. The second night was actually a lucid dream out of which I woke up (thought I did). Then woke up from that one too forcefully (lucid again). It's a scary feeling for those who never went lucid...
I knocked one star off because most music tracks are cheesy. Something more tasteful (Vangelis or alike) would make it much better.
I really like this app, it is really good, but what would knock it out of the park is a multitask. I can't listen to my music while I use the app, and that is a little frustrating. I have to use my iPad if I want to do music. Please fix this, because this app is great!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 01, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 295 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UAB RCS LT
- © RCS LT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.