Magic Moments (MM)
By Magic Moments
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic Moments Powered by CafePress is a mobile application that let’s you create products & buy them right from your mobile phone.
What does that mean? Simply take a photo (a Magic Moment), personalize it, place it on a product (anything from a hat, to a t-shirt, to a mug, or an iPhone case), and have it delivered right to your door!
Download Magic Moments now and make your special moments last forever.
* Custom designed photo filters, borders and frames
* An assortment of addable text options
* A variety of products to place your magic moments on, including: t-shirts, hats, tote bags, iPhone cases, mouse pads, mugs, shot glasses, and more
* Share your magic moments to social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Make money when people buy what you share.
* Tag and share your magic moments in the Magic Market and make Money anytime another user orders your product on the Web
What's New in Version 2.0.7
* fixes issues with pre-iOS7 applications crashing on launch
* will show any future discounts or sales :-)
* fixed potential crash when navigating product selection screens
* fixes issue that could prevent an order from being transmitted to the server
Great idea, but....
I saw this app on Shark Tank and thought it was a GREAT idea. Not only am I a small business owner in the travel industry looking to monetize my photos, but I'm a Mom and a traveler and an amateur photographer. I give you all of this to help you understand that this app was made for me. And then I tried to use it.
My daughter and I just got new phones, the first iPhones we've ever had. I thought it might be fun to customize the cases. Unfortunately, I couldn't access any items outside of the ones stored on my phone. I tried to access my Instagram photos. Blank screen. The app isn't even set up to access Facebook photos. I have 2500 photos of just me on Facebook. That doesn't even include all of my travel photos. Not having Facebook functionality is a HUGE problem. I ended up using a pic on my Facebook page, but I had to go into Facebook, save it to my phone and THEN use it in the app to customize the case. This is too many steps to have to go thru for any photo app.
Perhaps once these REALLY BIG problems are solved I'll revise my review, but for now, my two stars stand.
Update: I changed my mind about one item and there is no way to edit the cart (!!!) There seems to be no choice but to purchase. Boo. This is really unfortunate. You has a great concept. It appears, though, that you don't know how to make it work.
HELP!! Where is my Mug??????? 😁
On Jan 6 I Ordered my mug & paid with credit card!!! No sign of it, no info, no way to check on status, or contact the company!!! Is this a Scam??? I uploaded my pic, gave my credit card info & checked out, never received confirmation. No record anywhere, aside from my iphone "screen print" of my confirmed order after I submitted it! Who can I contact?????
Great idea, but...
I like the products, but would like to have a little more info about them. Also could not access Facebook photos. And had to delete the app and reinstall because you can't edit the cart to remove an item. Hope the app continues to get better.