Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strategy RPG that combines the best elements of RPGs, RTS games and tower defense games. With an amazing single player campaign, online PvP battles, multiple game modes and daily quests, there are tons of ways to lead your Heroes to victory!
Are you ready for battle? Fight for victory, become a legend and earn glory as the greatest kingdom defender of all!
Magic Rush: Heroes Features:
Unique Real-Time Strategy Gameplay
Magic Rush: Heroes combines the base building and real-time control of RTS games with the progression of an RPG and the strategy of a tower defense game. Experience RTS gameplay unlike any other as you climb your way to the top.
Summon Magic Spells Using Skill-Aiming Controls
Exert direct control over your spells with Skill-Aiming! Choose your targets and cast at just the right moment to interrupt enemy spells and create chaos. Each of your Heroes has his/her own Ultimate - master all of them for true battlefield domination!
Clash With Enemies in the PvP Arena
Battle in a global, cross-server PvP Arena with a turn-based ban/pick phase to level the playing field. Strategically ban your opponents heroes depending on your strategy, and win amazing rewards for coming out on top.
Join an Alliance to Battle and Chat With Allies
Choose from a number of online clans, each with their own players vying for victory! Then, join a league of allies to capture nearby mines and collect valuable resources for your kingdom.
Expand and Collect Resources
Strengthen your kingdom using the Iron, Crystal, Silver and Medicine won from online encounters, and use those upgrades to power up your Heroes. Arrange three teams of Heroes on your kingdom wall to defend your city from attack!
Collect and Upgrade Heroes
Use RPG progression to build your party how you want, from a huge team of characters. Your Heroes grow in strength as you upgrade them with runes. Collect new Heroes from the Wishing Pool, and build your dream team of defenders!
Tower Defense Side Missions
Experience a totally new brand of Hero-fueled tower defense where your Heroes are the towers! Use our unique Skill-Aiming mechanics to place Heroes and launch magic spells as enemies charge your castle!
Take on Quests to Earn More Power
Conquer the Crystal Dungeon to earn powerful loot and equipment, or enter the Proving Grounds, where new challenges open daily. Challenge the Elite Campaign to face harder battles and earn bigger rewards – if you dare!
Have any questions or issues with the free tower defense RPG adventure game from Elex Tech?
Reach us at: email@example.com
Official Forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
Ghost Swarm: Skill damage increased.
Ghost Strike: Skill damage increased.
Poison Bramble: Slightly increased this skills casting speed.
Poison Therapy: Slightly raised healing amount.
3. Yuan: Fixed an error preventing Red Cyclone from dealing damage to units in its path.
4. Pyre: Fixed an error with Flame Chain possibly preventing Nirvana from triggering when Pyre dies.
1. Players can use diamonds to purchase a certain amount of Sub Dragon Scales which can be used in that day's Dragon Scale event. Unused Sub Scales will be converted back to diamonds at the end of the day.
2. Improved the reward exchange prompt for Beast Soul Tourney.
3. Players can claim a certain number of Training Clocks in Mercenary Canyon's Mercenary Institute. Meanwhile a certain amount of Training Clocks can also be purchased at a super discount. The higher one's Mercenary Camp level, the more Training Clocks one gets.
4. Adjusted the firewall generation time for Crystal Spire to avoid some heroes getting instantly killed when entering the battlefield.
5. Players can see time remaining on the 2nd training queue for mercenary training.
Ratings and Reviews
.... why server change!?! 😭😡😡😡😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥☄️😡❄️🦊❄️😿👎👎👎👎
....... why dose everyone have to start back to the beginning! This server change....... It took FOREVER to get to level 64! This is very disappointing! There were great players! I'm going to miss my bros broken shadows and x661!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😿😿😿😿🙀🙀😿🙀😿😿😿😿😾😾😾😾😾😾😈😈😈👿👿👿💩💩💩💩❄️😱❄️👎 🌕=😨😰😢😥😭😱. 😱🤔🤔🤔🤔 💡 🔬🔬🔬🔬🔮🔮🔮🔮📡📡📡📡🕹🕹🕹🕹📲🏹🦑 ❄️🦊❄️ 🏹🏹🦑🦑🍟🍟📞🔬🍄🦊🔬😱🤔🔬 🐩🐘🐂🐖🐏🐐🐮🙈🙈🙉🐽🐨👩👧👦👩👩👧👦😰😭🤥😓😰😨😱😨😢😢 ( team arctic fox ) vs. 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🌵🎄🌈☃️⛄️⛅️🔥⚡️⚡️✨☀️☀️🌜🌟✨🍳🍜🥞🍢🍝🍡🍱🍾🏀⚽️⚽️🏹🎿🤺🏉🥅🤼♂️🥋🥋🥋⛸🏓🎱🚑🚖🛴🚜🚎🚙🏰🏰🚆⚓️🚆🚆🗽🏖🏝💒💒🏩🏩🏥🏦🏦🏦🏦🏨🏨🏨🏨🏪🏪🏪🏣🏣🏬🏛⛪️⛪️⚒⚔️🗡🔨🛠🛠 ( A lot of battling later)............... yay! Team arctic fox wins! Now.... why did you make us change servers? Sorry..... it was a mistake. Well, try to fix it than! Sorry..... we will try to..... good! Well, all of those emojis and stuff..... that was just a joke..... but, can you at least try?
Great game but very P2W
I have played Magic Rush for 2 years. This is a great game, but it is very heavily pay to win. The gameplay itself is top notch. It’s a very deep game with many different ways to build a team and a lot of features for dedicated late game players. Unfortunately you can take all the time to learn the ins and outs of this game and it doesn’t really matter if there are people on your server who are spending a lot of money. Chinese players always seem to be the strongest after server mergers. It’s a great game but if you are not spending money it can be very frustrating. Some rich player can simply spend money and become untouchable, single handedly being the difference in winning all the major in-game events.
The developers update the game weekly and tweak balancing issues regularly. I just wish they would address how heavily unbalanced money makes the game.
Not even pretending anymore
I know a lot of these games are designed around pay to win, it’s how they make the money that’s cool. This game has taken it to a new level and does nothing to combat the huge gap between pay to play and not. On my server there seems to be tons of players who based on leader boards and event winners, spend hundreds of dollars a month on it. They are capable of defeating whole 65 person alliances BY THEM SELVES and their is nothing to be done but get raped until they lose interest. The VIP system is nothing new..but now they introduced a system that gives you boost and you can ONLY access at max tier?? Really..was a fun game but I’m not willing to spend hundreds a week and being constantly on fire and chased around the map being burned for days at a time is no fun.
- ELEX Technology Holdings Co., Ltd.
- 160.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Elex
- In-App Purchases
- SurprisePack $4.99
- 3000 Diamonds $99.99
- 600 Diamonds $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.