Magic Rush: Heroes
By ELEX Wireless
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Assemble your league of Heroes and clash with enemies in Magic Rush: Heroes, the one-of-a-kind strategy RPG that combines the best elements of RPGs, RTS games and tower defense games. With an amazing single player campaign, online PvP battles, multiple game modes and daily quests, there are tons of ways to lead your Heroes to victory!
Are you ready for battle? Fight for victory, become a legend and earn glory as the greatest kingdom defender of all!
Magic Rush: Heroes Features:
Unique Real-Time Strategy Gameplay
Magic Rush: Heroes combines the base building and real-time control of RTS games with the progression of an RPG and the strategy of a tower defense game. Experience RTS gameplay unlike any other as you climb your way to the top.
Summon Magic Spells Using Skill-Aiming Controls
Exert direct control over your spells with Skill-Aiming! Choose your targets and cast at just the right moment to interrupt enemy spells and create chaos. Each of your Heroes has his/her own Ultimate - master all of them for true battlefield domination!
Clash With Enemies in the PvP Arena
Battle in a global, cross-server PvP Arena with a turn-based ban/pick phase to level the playing field. Strategically ban your opponents heroes depending on your strategy, and win amazing rewards for coming out on top.
Join an Alliance to Battle and Chat With Allies
Choose from a number of online clans, each with their own players vying for victory! Then, join a league of allies to capture nearby mines and collect valuable resources for your kingdom.
Expand and Collect Resources
Strengthen your kingdom using the Iron, Crystal, Silver and Medicine won from online encounters, and use those upgrades to power up your Heroes. Arrange three teams of Heroes on your kingdom wall to defend your city from attack!
Collect and Upgrade Heroes
Use RPG progression to build your party how you want, from a huge team of characters. Your Heroes grow in strength as you upgrade them with runes. Collect new Heroes from the Wishing Pool, and build your dream team of defenders!
Tower Defense Side Missions
Experience a totally new brand of Hero-fueled tower defense where your Heroes are the towers! Use our unique Skill-Aiming mechanics to place Heroes and launch magic spells as enemies charge your castle!
Take on Quests to Earn More Power
Conquer the Crystal Dungeon to earn powerful loot and equipment, or enter the Proving Grounds, where new challenges open daily. Challenge the Elite Campaign to face harder battles and earn bigger rewards – if you dare!
Have any questions or issues with the free tower defense RPG adventure game from Elex Tech?
Reach us at: email@example.com
Official Forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
What's New in Version 1.1.144
1. Adjusted the formula for calculating Dodge. Now heroes with high Dodge stats (Kaiser, Lee, etc.) will be able to dodge attacks more frequently.
2. Rams: Increased the damage of scarabs
Energy Core: Increase damage of Energy Core
Energy Beam: Increased damaged of Energy Beam
Energy Cast: Increased damage of Energy Cast
4. Lotus: Added to the Good Buddy hero group.
Puppet: Pandarus periodically casts a plague on one enemy, dealing continuous damage. Enemies with plague will transmit it to their targets when they cast healing, shield, or lifesteal effects.
Medic: The first 6 hits on an energy core will be reduced to 1 pt of damage. Once an energy core is destroyed or expires, it will deal a hit of AoE magic damage to surrounding enemies.
7. Patra: Fixed a problem with Patra’s skill Serpent Sacrifice not causing as much attack damage and ability power reduction as initially expected.
8. Candy: Fixed a problem with the Ever Tree being selected as a target for skill casts.
1. Cross-server War (Test Servers Only)
a) Now player and building coordinates in Conquestia can be shared.
b) Fixed a few bugs related to inaccurate scoring.
c) Players can now get a push notification when outbid for an item in Conquestia Hoard.
d) Players can now get a push notification when their castle in Conquestia has completely been restored.
e) When an enemy attacks an allied building, players can tap directly on the message in Alliance Intel to send reinforcements.
f) Before each battle starts, players will receive a system email and a scrolling announcement notification.
g) Put in a new auctioneer for Conquestia Hoard.
a) We’ve redesigned the Bag tabs to make it easier to find the items you need.
b) There are now 11 tab categories in the Bag.
3. Added an avatar border for Nezha.
1. Improved the system settings page so that all settings are organized by category.
2. It’s now more convenient to view all engravings that have been destroyed (if there are any) when you enter War Sanctuary.
3. In the Dragon Egg event, unclaimed dragon eggs from each day’s quests will now be sent via in-game mail.
4. Slightly reduced the size of the direction arrows on the World Map for “My Castle,” “Alliance Carrier,” etc. and improved the clickable region for these buttons.
5. Fixed a problem with displayed opponent battle power not being consistent in the Arena.
One of the worth money spending game ever!
Why the title? Is because the gameplay is so enjoyable, engaging and as always fun!! In addition the game itself has diverse content, With so much to do in this game is super addicting. I spent close to 60$ now yet im not even finished yet due to the contest stuff to do... overall THE GAME IS SUPER addicting!
Sadly, another game who supports bullying
Another potential good game worth putting money into, destroyed by the concept we players enjoy being attacked over and over again by high level players that do nothing but ruin the game for us. Besides paying a ton more money, there is no way to play this game without being attacked rentlessly. This game is NOT WORTH SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON.
A lot of stuff to do
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 1.1.144
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ELEX Technology Holdings Co., Ltd.
- © Elex
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3000 Diamonds$99.99
- 600 Diamonds$19.99
- 30 Diamonds$0.99
- Fortnight Shadow Essence$4.99
- 300 Diamonds$9.99
- 150 Diamonds$4.99
- Stamina Month Card$2.99
- 1500 Diamonds$49.99
- Group Package$4.99