Are you here to have some real music?
Do you want to have super fun piano battles with your gangs?
Get the app to enjoy top hot songs in the piano mode. Tap the fun!
Magic Tiles 3 key features:
1. Appealing, modern and diverse music genres – Say “No” to One size fits All! We have over 200 songs waiting for you to conquer.
2. Finely-built Online mode – connect with countless players all around the world. You can also invite your friends into a room and battle each other.
3. Weekly tournament comes with irresistible rewards.
4. Band mode where you can play with additional instruments such as guitar, piano and so many more.
Don't wait any longer! Come and play Magic Tiles 3 on your mobile ~
1. Tap the black tiles
2. Avoid the white tiles
3. Expect to speed up after every level of the song
Log in to your Facebook account and share data on multiple devices
So, get ready to try out the most challenging piano games for free!
Besides, to better the game’s performance and offer a customized user experience based on your location we do ask for permission to access to your storage and location.
Become a real pianist now!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to 200+ premium songs.
- The subscriptions are $3.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, and $19.99/annually*.
- You'll be able to play all premium songs for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.
Are you having any problems? Send the email to email@example.com or contact us in the game by going to Settings > FAQ and Support.
New hot song "Thinking Out Loud" original by Ed Sheeran updated in game.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! Here are some tips.
This is my favorite game I have on my phone. I love the concept. I love the happy music it gives when you lose to try to make you happy again and make sure your anger doesn’t take over. I broke my last phone on a raging game because it had NO MUSIC! NONE! That’s why this game is the best. When I’m bored I grab my phone and start playing it.
I’m going to give you a few tips. When someone gets a HUGE high score. I get them all the time. Like for example: I got a score of 4,759. It starts s...l...o....w. Then it goes FAST! I think when you get the higher scores the tiles shouldn’t start out super slow.
That’s really all I got for tips. This is my favorite game still. I hope you make a Piano Tiles 4. Thanks for reading. I recommend downloading this game. It’s one of the best!
So a great time killer, good music, good cash system and daily rewards. Bad online experience. Bad login system.
Pros = All:
I really loved this game at first! Great music, great to play while waiting for my violin lessons every week and great competition with friends that had the app so we could see who got through a level first.
Cons = online experience:
Then I started wanting to play online, with whoever, I just wanted competition. First of all, it takes forever to load. Second, they set you up with a song way too fast and people way better than you. I lost twice and had zero wins they still tried to set me up with people with
like 90 wins.
Cons = ad lies:
Not ANY pop songs at all really, at least not that I’ve seen. I think I’ve seen like two, one you’ve had to pay for and the other was unlocked at a excessively high level. I was so excited about songs that I could sing along to. Nope. 👎
Cons = login system:
Many problems. You set this game up for 4+ and the only way to save data is with Facebook. Not even email? I don’t like Facebook and I never want to have one. Plus, You expect 4 year olds to have a Facebook? So if you break whatever your playing on, you lose all your fav songs, the things you paid for, and all your money and levels. 🙄😱😳😭
I mean.. not even email.
Ok so I was playing my favorite song on the game, wedding piano. I had a highscore of 3621 on that song. I was playing, and I finished the song for maybe the fifth or sixth time, and I was at exactly 3621 for score. The next tiles came up, and THE GAME LAGGED AND BY THE TIME IT WAS UP TO DATE THE FIRST TILE HIT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. This is unacceptable. At that high in score, the game goes REALLY fast and I was so happy because I thought I was gonna beat my high score. AND, get this, there was not even a revive. And no, I did not use all of them earlier, I got to that score without a revive. Please fix this, or I'm deleting the game. And no I have great service, three bars of WiFi and four bars of data. Please fix this. I never write reviews, so this is IMPORTANT. I've had that highscore since christmas, and I still can't beat it. BECAUSE IF LAG. This isn't the first time that I've died because of lag. Please, please, please fix this.
- Amanotes Pte Ltd
- 320.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amanotes Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- VIP subscription 1 week $7.99
- Faded full Album $1.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.