Magical Miles - Automatic Mileage Log and Auto Mile Tracker for Tracking Every Deduction and Expense
By William Henchy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***OVER $5,000,000+ IN DEDUCTIONS AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED***
"If you don't remember to log miles, let Magical Miles remember for you." - iMore.com: Best Mileage Tracking Apps for iPhone
• Fully automatic mileage logging! There's no need to remember to track your drives, because Magical Miles senses when you're driving and does it for you.
• Automatically calculated trip distances and deductions based on your actual routes driven.
• Effortlessly export your logs as a spreadsheet to share with your accountant, your boss, or the IRS.
• Custom tax system and deduction support for international users.
• Easily enter expenses, log notes, and classify drives by purpose and vehicle.
• Quickly swipe to delete personal, non-deductible drives, or classify them as non-deductible to keep track of them.
• Manual log entry with smart address searching (just type in the name of a place and it'll find the address for you!), and automatic distance calculation based on driving directions so you can be confident the log is accurate.
• Automatically assign logs to a default vehicle.
• Fully supports kilometers as well as miles.
• Motion support for reduced battery usage on the iPhone 5s, 6, and 6+.
• Log up to 100 miles (160 km) completely free of charge (and when you upgrade to unlimited logging, don't forget to write it off on your taxes)!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Magical Miles tries to use as little power as possible when not tracking your drives, but it's recommend you have a car charger handy while driving.
WHY DO YOU NEED MAGICAL MILES?
In 2016 every mile you drive for business purposes is worth $0.54 in tax deductions. And did you know medical and charitable drives are deductible, too? By logging your deductible miles you could save yourself thousands of dollars on your taxes.
If you can write off deductible mileage, or expense mileage for work, you need this app. Everyone from small business owners to freelancers, real estate agents, salespeople, contractors, 1099 independent contractors, and more can save thousands of dollars a year without lifting a finger by automatically logging every single deductible mile they drive with Magical Miles!
What's New in Version 3.21
- New app name: Auto Miles is now Magical Miles!
- Minor fixes.
The best mileage app of them all!!
I've tried most of them and Magical Miles is the best one around. Only one change would make it 5 stars it wouldn't quit automatically after 2 days. You have to make sure it's open before you drive somewhere to make sure your trip is logged. Of course, you can manually add it later worst case scenario, but who what's to have to think about it and remember addresses? Despite that small concern it's the best one around!
Doesn't work any longer
Since my last review,
The app has been 'updated.'
You. O longer have to restart the app before each drive...
That is to say
The app no longer works at all.
Unfortunately after months of not being able to use this app.... AT ALL... I have downloaded Mike IQ as an alternative.
**** Former Review*****
The problem is that you NEED to close and re-open the app EVERY TIME THAT YOU WANT TO USE IT.
If you have the app open for even just an hour or two in between driving it will freeze and it will not log you want drives.
This is the third phone I have used this app on and the problem persists with every phone I try.
Satisfactory app otherwise.
Definitely worth it if you get a free option but to not pay for this app.
Great!! Too bad doesn't always work well.
DO NOT BUY!!!!
At first I got the free version & it was working like MAGIC!! I then purchased the full app.
A few weeks ago, the following issues appeared.
1) the app often quit by itself
2) when the app is up & running, it doesn't log in any trips! In my case since Sept 14'16!
3) my Start address indicates a place (somewhere along the way) a few minutes after I leave.
I emailed Developer over a month ago with no reply except a standard reply confirming reception of my email.
Hence I decided to remove the app then re-install on my phone. Unfortunately they are asking me to pay once again for same app.
Is this a scam!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 3.21
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: William Henchy
- © 2015 William Henchy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Logging$4.99