By Nathalie Duez
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MagicCrop is a very easy to use app that performs four very important tasks independently or together...
• CROP... SImply drag and crop the area you wish you can also define the format ratio
• SLICE... Tile the selected image in a specified number of row and column subdivisions. You may also interactively by click and drag on photo define the slice size/area you wish.
• RESIZE... Define the final size of your photo
• OUTPUT... Decide about the final file format (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, Photoshop) and save in the folder of your choice
• Those operations can be combined in one step for maximum quality and efficiency
• Slice generates also automatically an html file that assemble back in a table the different slices
• Resize algorithms are optimized for quality
• Save your crop/slice/resize parameters so you can reapply them instantly on other photos
• Incorporate into your web pages. An Html file is automatically created for you
• Spit large photos, posters, charts into multiple slices and print them side by side.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
OS Maverick compatibility
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Seller: Nathalie Duez
- © 2013 Topianga
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor