Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MagicPlan creates indoor maps. It measures your rooms and draws your floor plan just by taking pictures. Simply add objects, annotations, and attributes to create an indoor map.
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, SVG and CSV formats, as well as publish an interactive map on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INDOOR MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by 7 MILLIONS fans.
• Best of the year 2012 in 3 countries
• App of the Week in 107 countries.
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 73 countries.
• #1 iPad Utilities in 98 countries.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
Laser distance meters support:
- BOSCH GLM 100 C Professional
- Leica Disto D510 (Europe)
- Leica Disto E7500i (North America)
- Leica Disto D810
- Leica Disto D110
- Stabila LD250
- Stanley TLM99s
- WDM 8-14
- Prexiso iC4 (iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th gen, and iPhone5).
• iPhone 4 and above
• iPod Touch (4th and 5th generation)
• iPad2 and above
• iPad Mini
• iOS 7.0 and above.
MagicPlan technology is based upon a MULTIPLE PATENT PENDING technology leveraging the gyroscope.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
- Multiple Photos
- Photo Size Selection
- iOS8 & iPhone 6+ Optimization
- PNG and SVG Export Formats
- 30 New Objects
- PDF Improvements
- Polish Version
- Bug Fixes
Great concept but falls short
I had played with the free version before buying the unlocked version. I was having difficulty getting the drawing tools to function properly but contributed my problems to inexperience and the free version. The Apps finger method of drawing is amazing, so I took the chance and purchased it for $11. Unfortunately, the Apps ability to save your work is flawed and its command tools plagued with inconsistencies. I spend roughly 6 hours learning from poorly design tutorials and a simple online manual. I kept thinking there must be more information somewhere, so I kept looking, but sadly no. If it's not on the manual it can't do it. For example, making a circle, easy right? Now try and resize it, sorry can't do that. Looked online and played for hours trying to resize a circle. No example and no mention of doing so anywhere. Ok, so it can't edit a circle, I can live with that, but it would have been nice to know before I spent so much time. Sometimes the App has a mind of its own, using commands you don't have selected and you can't turn them off. But the one thing that I can't work around is the loss of drawing information. One moment my drawing is there and the next it's a clean slate. Several times I closed the App only to find my drawing wiped clean when reopened. This App has great potential once the bugs are fixed.
Great app that works as advertised and more
This app allowed me to create exact plans of my living room and other rooms and allowed me to play with multiple custom furniture sizes so I could envision them before purchase. Its cloud feature worked well between my iPad and iPhone so I could test things while shopping to see how they would look. I imagine you could do a lot more with this app. It has other features I haven't even used yet. It was well worth the purchase for me.
Where have you been?
Been using other apps like this, but none of them could compete with this one. For a free app it gives you a lot of options already! I love how things lock into place and "feel right" when you are moving them. I will be using this app for a long time! Great job with little details, it really makes a difference!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sensopia Inc.
- © 2011-2015 Sensopia inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$2.99
- Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, CSV & Web)$9.99
- 10 Plans (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$24.99
- Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, CSV & Web)$99.99
- 40 Plan JPG/PDF/DXF/HTML$59.99
- 1 Plan JPG/PDF/DXF$2.99