As easy as taking a picture: Floor plan creation with the awarded magicplan app is so precise, simple and fast.
Create a floor plan with magicplan – and plan renovations with estimations, job costings and reports!
magicplan has been downloaded over 15 million times and is used by companies and private users all around the world.
Floor plan creation
• As easy as taking a picture: Use your device camera and aim at each corner of a room. Click to create a plan!
• Digitally furnish your plan
• Add notes and pictures
• Attach 360 pictures for virtual tours
• Export plans in your favorite data file
• Publish plans on the web
• Store plans on the magicplan Cloud
Estimations and job costings
• For construction and renovation work: magicplan estimates the needed amount of materials (e.g. paint, tiles, flooring) on site
• Estimations are based on the captured floor plan data (surface, surrounding, etc.)
• Upload your company‘s price list and do job costings on site
• Order materials within the app
• Clear and comprehensible: Add notes, questionnaires or operating instructions to your plan and turn it into a report
• Display captured information in the contextual environment of a floor plan
• Customize reports with information such as phone number, budget, etc.
• Attach photos of details worth being attached
magicplan is the ideal app for real estate agents, craftsmen, adjusters, firemen, architects, home inspectors, interior designers, small businesses, furniture retailers, do-it-yourselfers, and more.
Training session available in English at http://www.magic-plan.com/support/training/
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
• Downloaded by over 15 million users
• Best of the year 2012 and 2017
• App of the Week in 107 countries
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
• #1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
magicplan is free to download and use on your device.
What has to be purchased:
• Some objects are locked.
• Getting PDF + JPG + 3D + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG.
• Commercial use.
• Buy: Purchase one floor plan at a time for $2.99.
• Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Supported laser distance meters:
• BOSCH GLM 100 C Professional, GLM 50 C Professional, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7500i (North America), D810, S910, D1, D2
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• Stanley TLM99, TLM99s, TLM99si, TLM660
• WDM 8-14
magicplan technology is protected by multiple patents.
• Wall Editor now displays more details for electrical outlets (e.g. distance from walls)
• New Property Details section for real-estate users
• Various 3D rendering improvements, including the addition of partial walls
• Support for new lasers including Bosch GLM 120 C
• Wires can now be duplicated
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Take remarkably precise measurements, just by walking around.
Pretty awesome, but...
Being able to turn off the sound of the app without having to turn off the ringer of your phone would be really great. Also, when choosing colors for tiles/carpet, after purchasing a plan...why is white and grey not an option? If I'm doing tiles in my laundry room, I'm not going to use pink or green on the floor...it would be wonderful to include the full color spectrum for flooring, and maybe have a way to change wall colors/materials as well. I may want tiles on my shower walls rather than glass, but no option that I've found for doing so.
Having options for exterior siding, deck materials, etc would really be great as well. Seeing the house in 3D really helps me to visualize my ideas, and fix any fine tuning issues. But I have no way to tell if my deck or shed are going to work well with the rest of the space, as they do not show up in 3D mode.
All in all, I still really like using this app, it would get five stars in a heartbeat if these features were added :)
Really intuitive, easy and useful
Easy to use, but of course you need light and a somewhat unobstructed corner so you can use the AR measurement. Otherwise it’s a bit difficult to tell where the pointer depth is... not a complaint, just something you have to know before you measure. Since most of my rooms are already furnished, it would be cool if you could use ceiling corners instead of floor.
Also, iPhone 8 Plus and the posture calibration crashes as soon as the last picture is taken. Talk about inconvenient crash... after I got a tape measure and laid it out and took 16 pictures at various lengths... it crashes. Not before I spent 15 mins setting that up and trying to take precise pictures. Oh well, don’t let that that detract you from using it... it is amazing!
- Sensopia Inc.
- 160.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Sensopia inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML) $2.99
- Standard Subscription $9.99
- Business Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.