Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MagicPlan quickly creates professional floor plans & work estimates. It measures rooms and draws floor plans just by taking pictures. Simply add objects, annotations, photos and attributes to generate reports or complete estimates.
Purchase your plans to get them in PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, SVG and CSV formats, share them with any MagicPlan user, and publish an interactive map on the Web. You can also add your product price list, tasks and taxes to produce estimates. MagicPlan also includes a roll cut editor for flooring estimates.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE A FLOOR PLAN IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 12 million users.
• Best of the year 2012 in 3 countries
• App of the Week in 107 countries.
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries.
• #1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers, and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
Laser distance meters support:
• BOSCH GLM 100 C Professional, GLM 50 C Professional
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7500i (North America), D810, S910, D1, D2
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• Stanley TLM99, TLM99s, TLM99si, TLM660
• WDM 8-14
• iPhone 4S and above
• iPod Touch (5th generation and above)
• iPad 2 and above
• iPad Mini
• iOS 8.0 and above.
MagicPlan technology is protected by multiple patents.
What's New in Version 5.8.1
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Room rotation revisited
- Bug fixes
Indispensable, but flawed
The app seems designed for contractors and other building professionals, and I'm just a homeowner who is trying to map his house for various purposes. But it's still very useful. The built-in auto-mapping tools, using the iPhone camera, work quite well (if not always perfectly, but that's unavoidable). Knowing exactly how many square feet of floor or wall space there is in my house comes in extremely handy. I can also show where every outlet and appliance is, and notate what circuit they are on.
But there's no easy way to export a circuit index, or a map of all electrical fixtures. There's no easy way to duplicate rooms so I can test out different furniture layouts before actually moving anything. And it's really easy to accidentally move or resize an object when you were just trying to scroll around the screen. Ultimately it needs somewhat of an overhaul for user friendliness and usability for personal use. But I still couldn't live without it.
Amazingly user friendly
This app was just an absolute pleasure to use, very user friendly, even for a newbie, as long as you can read and follow directions you are set. But if you can't follow read directions, there's video directions. This is such an awesome app, and I also like that you can fit to exact measurements, fit to scale, and pricing, mine blown, and this is my first time using this app, but I'm very familiar with auto cad, and cad products, I will like to ask that can put some cad elements in there like being able to make half circles or oval walls, other than that I'm going to pay for the extra features, even though the free version gives you a ton of options. Keep up the great work.
Awesome and Easy!
Love this program. Very easy to take measurements.
I've shown this app to contractors, fire system reps, they love it. If you have to provide a quote, I imagine this kind of detail is incredibly valuable.
I have a friend selling a house, so I did a floor plan of her first floor just for fun. She and her husband both downloaded it. Realtors should have this app so they can provide floor plans on their listings!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 5.8.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sensopia Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Sensopia inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$2.99
- Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, CSV & Web)$9.99
- 10 Plans (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML)$24.99
- Business Subscription$19.99
- Promo: Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, PNG, CSV & Web)$1.99
- Unlimited (PDF, JPG, DXF, CSV & Web)$99.99
- Business Subscription$199.99
- 40 Plan JPG/PDF/DXF/HTML$59.99
- 1 Plan JPG/PDF/DXF$2.99