Magic’s little helper: MTG life counter & EDH Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic’s little helper (MTGLH) is the best magic life counter on the app store.
Supports 2-10 player MTG games, multicolor decks & EDH. Keeps history log,
player stats & multiple counters (life, poison, EDH commander and others).
Download now for the best MTG scorekeeping solution for your games - finally!
Finally and easy and slick solution to track MTG scores for multiplayer games including multiple counters and commander damage for EDH mode. See who’s the best player in your group with player stats and history log.
- Up to 3 players in a game (With in-app upgrade or Pro Version)
- Multi color deck selection
- EDH commander damage counter
- Elaborate Statistics and history log for all players
- Poison and secondary counter
- Timed games
- Dice and coin
- Supports the new iPad retina display
- Supports the new iPhone 5 display
- Application Skins
More features (upgrade to Pro):
- Ads free
- Up to 10 players in a game
- Emperor 3X3 and 5X5 games
- 5 player “Colors” game
- Unlimited personal editable player list
- Timed games - timed per player
- Unlimited card search
What's New in Version 3.6.2
- Modifying all skins to better match iOS7
- Fixing network activity bug
- Adding decks photos from library (click the camera for selection)
I like the things you have on the app. You NEED to have a single player mode. This will help me big time. You should add a feature where players can team up against another team and to have 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1, etc. IF you could I would love it you could add a circle of health around the number of the players health. You need to let us decide which player goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. I want you to add a "Yugioh" setting so we can start with 2000, 4000, 8000, etc., or a custom amount😃😊😉
I really like this tool, it works very well. But would make some features that would make an even better tool. To be able to have each player use their own device to keep score, keep track of players stats by deck, and a little UI improvement, maybe to make it look a little more like the MTG 2014 ipad game... Just some ideas.
Phone to phone link
It would be really cool to have a phone to phone link like trough Bluetooth if this app was able to do that. Please?!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Adi Cicurel
- © Adi Cicurel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$2.99
- Unlimited Players$0.99
- Unlimited decks management$1.99
- Unlimited Card Search$0.99