Magic’s little helper: MTG life counter & EDH Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic’s little helper (MTGLH) is the best magic life counter on the app store.
Supports 2-10 player MTG games, multicolor decks & EDH. Keeps history log,
player stats & multiple counters (life, poison, EDH commander and others).
Download now for the best MTG scorekeeping solution for your games - finally!
Finally and easy and slick solution to track MTG scores for multiplayer games including multiple counters and commander damage for EDH mode. See who’s the best player in your group with player stats and history log.
- Up to 3 players in a game (With in-app upgrade or Pro Version)
- Multi color deck selection
- EDH commander damage counter
- Elaborate Statistics and history log for all players
- Poison and secondary counter
- Timed games
- Dice and coin
- Supports the new iPad retina display
- Supports the new iPhone 5 display
- Application Skins
More features (upgrade to Pro):
- Ads free
- Up to 10 players in a game
- Emperor 3X3 and 5X5 games
- 5 player “Colors” game
- Unlimited personal editable player list
- Timed games - timed per player
- Unlimited card search
What's New in Version 3.6.4
Improved user experience
Features added according to your feedback (list below)
Lots of bugs fixed
Keep bringing your feedbacks and bugs reports on our Facebook page and via email to email@example.com
For more detailed features list continue reading...
- You can now edit your players locations and starting player before beginning the match.
- Sharing the game on Facebook is now available!
- List of "Previously Used decks" when choosing your deck
- Improved 2 players view
- You can now choose which columns you wish to see in the stats view
- +/- 5 and 10 buttons added
- Sharing a card on Facebook
Best of All
I tried out several mtg life counter apps and found this one to stand head and shoulders above the rest. It is easily the most comprehensive and user friendly, even as the free version!
I use it at weekly tournaments as well as home play and have never had a problem with it glitching or draining my battery by much at all. And there is a great side bar with a d6 roller, coin flip, undo button, and a card search bar that will bring up all the information you need about a card.
I adore this app as a free version and decided to go pro mostly to support the developers of this great piece of software. I highly recommend it.
Best one I found
I'm able to use it to track my plainswalkers loyalty points. That is the main reasons why I prefer it over the others. It looks clear and its easy to read. Graphics are way better than the others I'v tried. Try this one before you spend money on other life counter apps.
Useful but finnicky
The app is very useful for keeping track of turns, life, stats, etc. it does have a few bugs, such as a weird tic about the order of the players and no way that I've seen to undo a turn. Also, it drains battery life at an incredible speed - I closed out of every app on my IPad, put it on airplane mode AND plugged it in, and the battery life was still going down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 09, 2014
- Version: 3.6.4
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Adi Cicurel
- © Adi Cicurel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro$2.99
- Unlimited Players$0.99
- Unlimited decks management$1.99
- Unlimited Card Search$0.99