By Arnold Magnetic Technologies Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This utility has been created by Arnold Magnetic Technologies, an innovative global leader in the magnetic industry. It allows the easy calculation of the magnetic flux and permeance coefficient of a magnet using the magnet's known dimensions, material, and distance from the surface for rectangular, axial cylinder, hollow axial cylinder, and transaxial cylinder magnets.
A magnet pole checker is included for sensing real-world magnets. It indicates audibly and visually whether the north or south pole of a magnet is positioned near the iPhone. (The device must contain a hardware compass in order for this utility to be functional).
A magnetic unit conversion calculator is included to allow the easy transfer of units for magnetic induction, magnetic field strength, and magnetic energy product.
What's New in Version 1.7.6
- Magnet calculator dimensional values may be entered in any units of measurement.
- Magnet calculator dimensional values now accept very large numbers.
- Polarity Checker now more responsive.
- iOS5 compatibility fixes.
- Improved memory management.