Magnify Progress is the solution to the question 'How can I join the resistance?' Magnify Progress is a social action platform that connects data about bills, representatives, committees, and causes, and gives people actions they can take based on their zip code, interests, and friends. Magnify Progress will connect you to the most meaningful actions you can take to make a difference.
With so many bills going through Congress, it's hard to know how to spend your time to have the most impact. By giving people the most impactful actions to take, we combat Activism Fatigue and can measure how much impact they have had. Examples of actions include calling your representative, attending a local event or town hall, donating to a charity, pressuring businesses to support socially aware issues, or collaborating with friends to take action.
Magnify Progress aims to increase transparency in politics by making it easier to stay up to date on actual legislation and progress. Magnify Progress combines data about legislation and representatives with specific actions you can take based on your interests. It provides a social environment where you can share ideas, keep up to date with changes, and see the full impact of your social network.
- Share actions with your network
- Challenge friends to take actions
- Social tools to help organize for change
- Local office contact information about your US Senators and Representatives
- Vetted non-profits where you can donate to make a difference
- Partnerships with other resist groups
- Track the benefit of friends who have taken action
- See the accumulated lifetime impact of your actions and those you have inspired
- Federal level data
- State level data November, 2017
- Current and former Congressional sessions
New screen logging
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.