By Tatiana Churanova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fun and educational magnetic board with Russain letters. Several sets of bright toy magnets, some of them with magic effects of a gentle shine or funny sound, to purchase separately (do not miss our SPECIAL OFFER).
"Magnetic Board is a great app for both fun and education with lots of features to love. It’s a nicely done digital take on an old classic." - by iHeartThisApp.com
http://iheartthisapp.com/...I love the versatility of the app.
SPECIAL OFFER: buy Full Version and get:
- all sets of the magnets (currently they are 14) for the price of 6 sets (more than 50% off);
- all backgrounds (more than 20);
- all future updates for free.
- 3 more alphabet to purchase: Latin (voiced in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugal and some European languages), Thai and Korean (Hangul);
- Common set which includes common shapes, numbers and maths and grammar symbols;
- 10 sets of toy magnets: Summer, Garden, Night, Autumn, Halloween, Winter, Christmas, Christmas 2013, Party, Springtime - those are great for teaching seasons, composing funny images, creative play. Also may be purchased independently.
- Some magnets in Halloween and Christmas sets make sounds as well as notes in Common set;
- Some toys shine gently, like lanterns;
- Many toys animate on touch.
- all in-apps may be hidden in options;
- there is options to changing backgrounds and sets of magnets by a swipe.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Having both a creative and an educational aspect gives this app an edge on usability.
Another bonus is the simple, intuitive navigation strip along the bottom that is easily used by younger children.
This app is designed to inspire creativity and imagination without the pressure of points, timers or competition.
In this digital version of the classic school letters on the refrigerator door, children have access to unlimited play with a wide range of pieces – letters, numbers, symbols and shapes – each available in various colours + a number of toy magnets representing objects of the real word. In addition, there are numerous backgrounds to choose from, making for endless combinations and hours of fun.
Just like magnetic letters of old, children can place the magnetic pieces as they like to create words, pictures and designs. The app can also be used as an educational tool to practice spelling and maths.
And, of course, it definitely has some key features and benefits over its real world counterpart:
- Letters are available in both upper and lowercase.
- Each piece can be used as many times as you wish with no limits which is great for spelling practice as there are no constraints with limited letters.
- Fill in magnetic pages transform this creative app into a lovely little puzzle app as well.
- Being able to save pictures to the camera roll means the best masterpieces are easily stored for posterity and future access.
- Our magnets are never lost or under foot!
What's New in Version 3.41
Bug with new Island set fixed.
Почему-то слово "гуси" оно читает как "гусЯ" (((
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 3.41
- Size: 195 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Tatiana Churanova
- © Tatiana Churanova 2011-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Common Set$1.99
- Latin Alphabet$0.99
- Full Version$5.99
- Summer Set$0.99
- Night Set$0.99
- Halloween Set$0.99
- Winter Set$0.99
- Christmas Set$0.99
- Korean Alphabet$0.99