Don’t you wish you had a good friend who could make solid recommendations on where to go and what to do in Northwest Montana? Well, MagoGuide is here to help. And best of all, MagoGuide NW Montana keeps on working even when you don't have a signal.
MagoGuide NW Montana focuses on providing travelers like you with information about Northwest Montana that is really useful for planning a visit, while you're there, or just to get to know Northwest Montana a bit better. MagoGuide NW Montana lets you take advantage of all our experiences in Northwest Montana, both the good and the bad, to figure out where to go, what to do, and what to avoid.
MagoGuide NW Montana was designed to be super easy to use. We give you suggestions that you'll love with a minimum of fuss.
- We start with our "Home" tab list that lets you jump right to the venues that will be of most interest (e.g., Breakfast, Chef's Counter, etc.) as well as lists for what's new and by area or city (e.g., Whitefish, Kalispell, etc.).
- Next, there’s a list of places that you can sort and search to find just what you're looking for.
- You get information about places including a rating (our own rostra rating) and why we're recommending them (or not). With restaurants, for example, we tell you all about our favorite dishes, the best times to visit, whether they have a worthy happy hour, the best beer… you get the idea.
- Want even more information? You also get quick links to ALL of our free blog posts that provide in-depth analysis of the Northwest Montana scene.
- Looking for a hike? Our hikes have a link to an interactive map.
- Search you ask? Of course. So you can search "breakfast," for example, and get back all the great places that serve up the most important meal of the day.
- You can “heart” favorites (how sweet) and share them with your friends.
- If you're lucky enough to be in Northwest Montana, you can use our interactive map to see what's nearby and get directions.
- Found just what you’re looking for? We have live contact information so you can make quick calls or check out their website.
- Love the short writeup but want more information? Most places will have a link back to MagoGuide.net where you can read a more extensive review.
- And photos galore.
So why MagoGuide NW Montana?
One question we're asked is why MagoGuide NW Montana is better than the other Northwest Montana apps. In almost every case, the other apps depend on users rating the place and/or writing a review. While this information might be useful, in our experience we've often found it just plain wrong.
If you want an honest opinion by folks who have visited these places time after time, if you want help focusing your search for the best places to go, if you find yourself often disagreeing with the other app recommendations, then you're going to love MagoGuide NW Montana.
There are some great improvements in this version of the MagoGuide NW Montana Pro app
- The purchase/restore process has been made a whole lot more friendly.
- We’ve added a message to the opening screen so that folks don’t have to wonder what’s going on if it takes a little while to load.
- The big news, though, is an improved search. Search results pop up immediately. The interaction is more intuitive.
- Cyberneutics, Inc.
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Cyberneutics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MagoGuide NW Montana Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.