Don’t you wish you had a good friend who could make solid recommendations on where to go and what to do in Portland Oregon? Well, MagoGuide is here to help. And best of all, MagoGuide Portland keeps on working even when you don't have a signal.
MagoGuide Portland focuses on providing travelers like you with information about Portland that is really useful for planning a visit, while you're there, or just to get to know Portland a bit better. MagoGuide Portland lets you take advantage of all our experiences in Portland, both the good and the bad, to figure out where to go, what to do, and what to avoid.
MagoGuide Portland was designed to be super easy to use. We give you suggestions that you'll love with a minimum of fuss.
- We start with our "Home" tab list that lets you jump right to the venues that will be of most interest (e.g., Breakfast, Chef's Counter, etc.) as well as lists for what's new and by district (e.g., SE, NW, etc.).
- Next, there’s a list of places that you can sort and search to find just what you're looking for.
- You get information about places including a rating (our own rostra rating) and why we're recommending them (or not). With restaurants, for example, we tell you all about our favorite dishes, the best times to visit, whether they have a worthy happy hour, the best beer… you get the idea.
- Want even more information? You also get quick links to ALL of our free blog posts that provide in-depth analysis of the Portland scene.
- If you're looking at a hike, there's a button that takes you to a detailed map of the hike route.
- Search you ask? Of course. So you can search "Asian," for example, and get back all the great places that serve up wonderful Thai, Korean, etc.
- You can “heart” favorites (how sweet) and share them with your friends.
- If you're lucky enough to be in Portland, you can use our interactive map to see what's nearby and get directions.
- Found just what you’re looking for? We have live contact information so you can make quick calls or check out their website.
- Love the short writeup but want more information? Most places will have a link back to MagoGuide.net where you can read a more extensive review.
- And photos galore.
So why MagoGuide Portland?
One question we're asked is why MagoGuide Portland is better than the other Portland apps. In almost every case, the other apps depend on users rating the place and/or writing a review. While this information might be useful, in our experience we've often found it just plain wrong.
If you want an honest opinion by folks who have visited these places time after time, if you want help focusing your search for the best places to go, if you find yourself often disagreeing with the other app recommendations, then you're going to love MagoGuide Portland.
We made a few tweaks so that MagoGuide Portland Pro looks the same as all of our other MagoGuide apps. Enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved this app
It was great fun using it on our trip to Portland. The reviews were great and never failed to make me laugh.
- Cyberneutics, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Cyberneutics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MagoGuide Portland Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.