Mahjong Deluxe is a solitaire game based on the classic Chinese game where you are challenged to eliminate all the tiles from the board. It includes 12 lovely backgrounds and 252 different puzzle layouts along with relaxing background music. Besides the classic Chinese theme, it also has a bonus down on the farm theme and lots of fun animal sounds. You will find hours of fun as you eliminate all the tiles from the board.
Mahjong is played with a set of tiles based on Chinese characters and symbols and made for us in China. Find matching pairs of images at the left and right ends of the lines in the various puzzles to remove the tiles from the board. Each puzzle layout randomizes tile orders so you can play the same puzzle many times with it never being the same.
* 252 different mahjong puzzle layouts with a different tile order each time.
* 8 different backgrounds to choose from.
* Plus 4 Christmas backgrounds that also play holiday spirit songs in the background when chosen.
* Bonus barnyard theme with tiles, farm backgrounds, music and fun animal sounds.
* Great background music and sounds.
Relax and enjoy this beautiful game today!
- We have added the ability to unlock unlimited hints for one hour by watching a rewarded video. Previously you only ever got 3 per game.
Ratings and Reviews
More ads than watching tv
This is a real fun game, nice design. One out of ten patterns leads to excruciating "not fun" play, like when it's on its seventh redeal and you still have stacks 4 deep. That's not entertainment its torture. The music is real nice: the only game I have ever played without killing the music. But the ads, my god. Half of them are TV length AND volume. They could probably get $10 out of me for a no-ads version, but no such option I can find. Once you're pretty good, a game takes 4-5 minutes and then a TV length ad for something of no interest. And it won't operate offline which is how to avoid ads on some games. So 5 stars, minus 1 for ads and minus 1 for the occasional death march torture session. Not for anyone with depression.
You didn’t bother to fix anything you just broke stuff That already worked
1. Everything coming at once onto the screen may seem like a good idea. But it interrupts the tranquility of moving into a meditative observational state and the detracts from the benefit of playing the game.
2. The blurring of the tiles when tapped is a dull trick
3. The turning of successful matches into a red blur once again distracts from the mental focus, without bringing anything attractive or stimulating into the game.
4 if you were trying to improve the game you could have increase the three dimensional quality of the appearance so that the layers had more distinction from one another. I know you worked hard on this and I am not trying to hurt your feelings. Good luck.
Best Mahjong game
This is by far the best Mahjong game because it doesn’t light up the tiles to show you which ones to move like some of the other games..the tiles are easy to see..it’s a challenge to find all the matching tiles and that’s what most of us play for is the challenge & they don’t nickel & dime you to death to buy shuffles or other ridicules things like hints.. like I said it’s the best.. anyone who likes Mahjong this is the real deal download it & get playing:)
- SAM L DENHARTOG
- 105.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 by EnsenaSoft, S.A. de C.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.