Play classic Mahjong (also known as Mahjongg or Majong) Solitaire with colorful epic galaxy, space, planets theme on your mobile devices. This Mahjong (Mahjongg) Solitaire is an easy game to play and this version has simple tap interface, good for single touch (one tap) game play.
In Mahjongg, you're presented with stack of tiles, forming towers or pyramids, or other abstract structures. Your task is to find and match identical tiles and clear the board. It's not as simple as it sounds, because some tiles are blocked you must try to move tiles that will unblock more tiles.
The challenge in Mahjong is to not end up with an unsovable board, so carefully plan your moves before picking tiles to match. Some moves will free more tiles and that is usually (but not always) a good move. Some moves may cause the board to be unsovable (because all tiles are blocked), but in this situation we provide a couple of Shuffle option to reset the board to a solvable state (the exception is when only 2 tiles are remaining and they're on top of each other).
Over 50 board layout (levels) configurations, all free to play, including the classic/traditional turtle/pyramid board layout/tower. Some of the stacks has epic number of tiles (300+) which should provide plenty of challenge for Mahjong fans. Tile positions on the game boards are placed randomly on every board level - with a special algorithm that makes them always solvable if you make the correct moves. And more importantly, because the tile placements on every level are randomly generated, the levels are re-playable.
The game keep tracks of the best times of and the number of wins on each board, so you can challenge yourself to go faster and beat your previous best time on that level.
So if you enjoy Mahjong (Mahjongg), solitaire, galaxy, outer space, stars, and planets, then checkout this free app. Enjoy relaxing time and challenge yourself by matching tiles and become Mahjong Solitaire master.
Summary of Features
- Classic/traditional Mahjong (Mahjongg) Solitaire board game rules. Easy to learn tile matching, hard to master.
- Over 50 levels free to play, variety of challenging layout. All are free to play (no In App Purchase required).
- Intuitive touch interface, one touch game mechanic. Just tap two matching free tiles to remove them.
- Shuffle tiles and hint option in case you reach a dead end in the game.
- Space and galaxy themed tiles, epic outer space images and photos. If you enjoy astronomy then check out the mystifying tiles.
- Boards are generated with random tile placements. The board generator uses a special algorithm, which produces a solvable configuration at the beginning of the game. This means the chance of getting stuck is rare (unless the player made bad moves or is unlucky and picked tiles that lead to an unsolvable configuration).
- Try winning each board without shuffling the board, and with the shortest time possible.
- Game keeps track of wins and best times.
- There's no timer to rush you if you just want to relax and play. The game records your best time so that you can play again and again to top your best time - but only if you want to.
- More levels to play. Added 15 new levels.
- Ability to change wallpaper during game. Select from several enchanting galactic enchanting images.
- Added Bamboo, Dragon tileset for those who'd like to play with classic tiles.
Ratings and Reviews
good time killer
I spent some fun hours with this tile matching solitaire game. There were plenty of layouts to choose from, and an attractive tile design which provided nice variety from the usual mah jong art style. The experience was not absolutely perfect - it would have been better if the message suggesting a reshuffle appeared over the remaining tiles when I was out of options, rather than hidden under them. Also, a message kept appearing that said I needed to log in to the Game Center, even when I had entered the game through the Game Center, so a bug fix is probably needed. Still, these are minor concerns if you want something to enjoy during your idle time. This game deserves to have some more people play and review it.
It's a good idea, but the music and sounds are obnoxious. It's difficult to tell which tiles are free and which ones aren't. Plus an add popped up in the middle of my game and the clock didn't stop while the add was playing. Let's try a reboot of this?
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.