Play the popular Mahjong (Majong/Mahjongg) Solitaire game on your phone or tablet. The rules are simple: clear the board by matching two identical tiles. However, some tiles are blocked and you must unblock them. The rules led to interesting possibilities as you consider which tiles to unblock.
- Over 60 boards for all skill levels. Including the classic favorite turtle/pyramid configuration and many many more. Unlock and beat them all!
- Hint and Shuffle options to help during sticky situations.
- All initial boards configurations are generated randomly. The algorithm makes the board solvable, although you may end up blocking the board if you make a wrong move. (In this situation, the Shuffle option is handy).
- No two game are ever virtually the same.
- More Tile Sets available as upgrade.
- No coins to collect, no time limit, just all-mahjong fun.
- Updated for iOS compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I down loaded this game but it will not open on my IPad ????
Game is fun, but latest update is bad
The update on April 13, 2013 made all the layouts very small on the screen and it is much more difficult to play. A layout I had previously taken 9 minutes to play took me 30 minutes because I could not see the tiles. Zoom makes the layout much too large. Please put it back the way it was...this is one of my favorite mahjong games.
Good games, but...
I really like the layouts offered in this game, but the tiles are a bit small, and even when you pay for an upgrade, the annoying ads continue.
- F Permadi
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 F. Permadi
- In-App Purchases
- Tile Set: Patterns $0.99
- Unlock All Board $0.99
- Unlimited Shuffles $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.