Mahjong Treasure Quest
By VIZOR APPS CORP.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Classic mahjong + inventive extra challenges + dramatic storyline = Mahjong Treasure Quest!
Join the enchanting journey of Sophie and her companion, Oliver the cat, across the picturesque fantasy lands and dungeons!
That's what you are about to discover in Mahjong Treasure Quest:
- Solve captivating brain teasers;
- Collect treasures in your quest to stop wicked witch Eris;
- Investigate the mysterious disappearance of Sophie’s parents;
- And help the loving family reunite!
More features you’ll treasure:
- Develop your own strategy with the tools available to you.
- Complete hundreds of levels, each with a unique layout and feel!
- Play bonus levels such as timed quests and exclusive puzzles to spice things up.
- Receive regular game updates with new characters, levels, and quests.
- Be social! Get help from your Facebook friends and compete with them!
- Even when offline, keep right on playing full version of the game without losing your progress.
Mahjong Treasure Quest is always there for you no matter where you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway.
Mahjong Treasure Quest offers you a paid subscription that guarantees unique gifts:
- An exclusive tile set with pictures of cute pets!
- A unique sticker pack featuring your favorite game’s heroine!
- Your lives in the game will restore 2 times faster!
You can try it all for free! Subscribe now with a trial period. After the 7 free days, your subscription will be automatically renewed, and a payment of $9.99 for the 1st month will be charged from your iTunes account. From then on the subscription will be automatically renewed every month, and the fee will be charged from your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle, indicating the price of subscription renewal. The subscription will be renewed monthly until this feature is disabled by the user no later than 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle.
The subscription is controlled by the user; its automatic renewal can be cancelled in the iTunes account settings. Cancellation within the current billing cycle is not possible.
What's New in Version 2.14.4
- Play new chapters.
- Smoother, faster game play due to bug fixes and stability improvements.
On the fence
On one hand this game is really addictive. Forget about the mystery - that whole plot line is basically non existent. The clues are lame and incomplete and you don't get anywhere trying to find Sadie's parents. The graphics are fun and game play is varied with the hunt for different tiles a nice break from the regular game. But on the other hand, this game is stacked against you - I have to believe on purpose. Some games are literally unbeatable - tiles of the same type stacked under each other so there's no way to win. Or tiles stacked in such a way under each other that you will lose because of how the tiles are layered. Or the bonus spin option that never gives you extra time which is what you really need on the hunt for different themed tiles. Or the impossible number of timed games stacked one after another during that hunt - you will always run out of time during those adventures. (I think this changed because I used to be able to win the adventure sometimes)So who wants to play a game that purposely sets you up to lose? Doesn't just make it hard to win but makes it impossible in a systematic way. I'd like the game far better if there was always a way to beat it - otherwise why play? Plus it makes you feel like the game is messing with you. Who plays a game that messes with you?? On the fence with this one.
Don't get me wrong I love this game! I would give it five stars if two things change,
1. Make it easier to earn coins! Like put some on the "kitty wheel" (sorry that's what I call it) or when you finish a level and you have to pick a chest maybe put some in there. Many people (like me) can't afford to purchase coins all the time in order to complete a level or get/use boosters. So please add a way that we can EARN coins.
2. On the 2 day challenge to get special tiles, I think 2 days is not enough or there are to many levels that we need to win to get the "special tiles". Please either shorten the levels or make it like a weekly event to give us more time. I have had this game and for over 6 months and have yet been able to get a set of special tiles.
Other than those two things, I do love this game and the storyline it has with it. Please look into these changes/options and maybe I'll get the subscription!
This Game is broken
I enjoyed majng to relax until this game. I understand free to play and game design models to get people to spend money, but this game doesn't balance that well. Note: spending 5 dollars for boosters doesn't even get you far and is pricey. It sacrifices fun game play for any and every effort to get the player to spend. Everything feels designed for a scam. There are also some bugs that I feel could be intentional. Typically there are sections with a timer too impossible fast to win. Every time u spend a life u are suppose to get more time. However in the adventure modes with different tile rewards and 3 days to beat, the timer will sometimes not increase like normal or will give different readouts for how much time it will give on the level depending if u return to the map or quit the app. Sometimes it will randomly take away time. This is a significant bug that makes it Impossible to advance fairly without spending lots of lives and/or money. If the bug is fixed so it fairly gives u at least 8 seconds in adventure modes for each attempt, I think that would be fair.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 2.14.4
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: VIZOR APPS CORP.
- © VIZOR APPS CORP.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Few Coins$1.99
- Handful of Coins$4.99
- Pile of Coins$9.99
- Bag of Coins$19.99
- Large Pack$24.99
- Medium Pack$14.99
- Small Pack$9.99
- Pack 1$9.99
- Sack of Coins$49.99
- Starter Pack$4.99