+ Celebrating 10 years of Venice Mystery and our 7th year on the Apple App Store + Play this highly addictive popular matching game and enjoy a secret path through Venice, Italy.
+ Now also available on iPhone and Mac. +
+ NO In-App Purchase - buy now, forever yours!
+ Regular FREE updates with new levels
"THIS GAME JUST PLAIN ROCKS! Not only is it well worth the money, but you just can't put it down, hours and hours and hours of fun. So if you want an all out blast of a game, here it is."
"GREAT GAME Keeps your mind thinking and makes you stay on top of what you are doing. I am hooked and love this game!!"
"NEED REHAB This game is totally addictive! I can't put it down!"
"WONDERFUL A wonderful, challenging game. Best I have played since Mahjong!"
"THE BEST CREATION SINCE MAJONG This app is amazing! The graphics are beautiful. The maps are detailed. The game is challenging."
• Now over 700 levels waiting for you
• QuickPlay mode lets you play single selected levels.
• More than 70 magic puzzle levels in Classic Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Hidden Palazzo Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Murano Island Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Murano Island II Theme
• 52 additional Levels in the Pirates Tomb Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Island Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Island 2 Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Gems Theme
• 50 additional Levels in the Burano Gems 2 Theme
• Full Game Center support with lots of Achievements and Leaderboards
• Uncover hidden passages to play new levels
• Play hidden object mini games and bonus levels
• Collect rewards and coins.
• Reveal and use different special power-ups.
• Play combos and collect coins to increase your score.
• Buy power-ups with your collected coins.
• Play fast to increase your score multiplier.
• Fantastic colorful artwork.
• Beautiful music soundtrack.
• Play in four different difficulty levels.
• Hidden strategies to gather a higher score.
Pair up and match colorful tiles to clear over 700 levels and solve an ancient mystery. Gather special power-ups that will help you on your travel through the city of Venice, one of Italy's most interesting cities. Can you find the thirteen lost paintings from the past that hide a well hidden secret and repair the old machine to save the historical city from its nemesis? Get an extra bonus by destroying as many tiles as possible in one rush and collect coins to buy extras. Use joker and other special power-ups, unlock certain hidden areas on the play field by unlocking pyramid cover stones and find all hidden keys on the play field to finish your round.
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH FOR MORE FREE UPDATES
• 'Like' us on http://facebook.com/VeniceMystery
• Follow us on http://twitter.com/VeniceMystery
• Visit us at http://gamgo.com
Ratings and Reviews
And they still haven’t fixed it. The game play is smooth, very good. But you finish the classic levels find all the parts and the game crashes. You do not get even a bland congratulations screen. It did this on my iMac and it still does it now.
And now that I’ve finished all the levels, here is a more complete review. The game is gorgeous. Even the classic levels, and the new tile sets are eye popping. Some of them make quick play very hard. The classic levels are the most fun since they offer some mini-games interspersed between the regular matching levels. The picture puzzles get quite hard by the end.
You can set the game to be as hard or as easy as you like, it offers a timed and an untimed mode and four levels of difficulty.
But. . . As mentioned before, the game crashes at the end of the classic levels. It speaks well of the devs that they noticed the review and reached out for more information hoping to find a fix, but if they haven’t found one in ten years I don’t think they’re going to. It is apparently only a problem for a few people.
The other major problem is mentioned in another review. The score of the last level in all tile sets doesn’t get counted. If you really obsess about scoring you’re going to be unhappy with this game.
Nevertheless it’s a good game
Hello and thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry about this crash you had and we are still puzzled (for years) why this is happening to some very few customers. We heart about this issue for over a long time but we never found the problem because we simply couldn't reproduce it. Maybe you are willing to share some more details when this crash happen and we get a step closer fixing it. You can reach us by email email@example.com or simply hit the contact button on the options menu. Sorry again! Kathrin from Gamgo Games
After 10 years, still awesome
I’ve been playing Venice Mystery on my Macs for ten years, originally downloaded through Big Fish Games, and even if I leave it for a year or two, I always come back to it.
I thought I’d search to see if it was available for iPad, and sure enough, there it was!
It is much easier to play on the iPad, but the only thing I miss is the UI artwork on the desktop version (if you get a chance, take a look).
I would also love the ability to lose the shine from the playing pieces, or—tall order—have the ability to use more detailed tiles (like in the desktop version). That would be awesome!
After all these years of enjoying this game, it’s nice to see it still doing so well.
Gear’s on clock tower
I really enjoy the game, however, I seem to be stuck.
I have played the game, have been able to get the scrolls, but I am having trouble getting the gears to go together. A few of them I have gotten the gear fixed and I have no idea how I was able to get them in correct order.
I can’t play the game until I get all thirteen of the gears put together correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
- Andreas Schneider
- 154.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Gamgo
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.