De Jose Varela
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
*** iPad-iPhone version already released ***
The goal is to remove all the tiles from the board. You may remove only paired free tiles. The tile is free when there are no tiles either to the left or to the right from it.
- 300 completely unique boards with modern themes, all unlocked to play.
- 10 Tiles set (Traditional,Wood,Neon,Paintings,Animals,Objects,Fruits,Flowers,Sculptures and Psychedelic).
- 40 Backgrounds.
- HD Images.
- All puzzles can be solved.
- Easy change the Layouts with de arrow buttons in the top of the game.
- Infinite Undo, Hints, Shuffle. Easy access at the bottom of the board.
- Light: you decide to illuminate the entire Layout, or only the clickable tiles.
- Tile set design for easy recognition.
- Score based on the time elapsed between matches. Less time more points.
- Each Board has a High Score that you can beat.
- Relaxing oriental music.
- See the iPad-iPhone version for this game.
Check the web page to see a video demonstration in HD (1080p)
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.2
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de clientes
This is a great Mahjong game, one of the best I've ever played on Apple. Crisp graphics, responsive gameplay, and fantastic background and tile combinations. There's only one mode of game play, but with 300 different levels that's still plenty of hours of fun. And the faster you can match tiles, the higher your score, so you can play each level over and over again to try to beat your scores.
At only $2.99, it's a good value, since it has more immersive game-play and looks nicer than most of the free Mahjong games on here.
I want a more traditional tile set (without the western symbols, paintings, etc, because it makes it way to easy) and this one doesn't have that option. Of the 300 boards, I liked like 4, the rest are cute and ingenious, but they don't contribute to the game itself. I like mahjong because it is a challenge, I chose this version among all the other options because it looked more "serious" than the rest, but this version doesn't have that. Again, way to easy.
One selects and plays using a particular arrangement. If you quit out and restart later it always returns to the default arrangement. Annoying. Also the arrangement screen gets in the way of seeing all of what one has selected.