Mail+ is a mail client to read and manage your emails and send emails with attachments to single contacts, to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to distribution lists. You can optionally attach photos, videos, documents, emails, locations information with map and address, audio clips, pasteboard content and contacts information (vCard or text).
You can forward emails and reply, optionally adding attachments.
And if you send the same email text frequently, you can create a template and use it to save typing or to send nice HTML emails.
With the Share Extension (iOS8 required), access Mail+ while you're using other apps to share content easily.
User's guide available on the web site www.redbits.com. Please read the guide, the few negative reviews are from people that have not read the user's guide. If in doubt, send an email to support ! We reply to every request.
- easy and quick interface
- full featured IMAP mail reader
- reply and forward with attachments
- optionally block remote images on mail reader
- use address book groups;
- handpick set of contacts from address book
- create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
- attachments (see below)
- iCloud support to sync list, templates and documents
- Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive, Evernote support
- iCloud Drive
- choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
- create email text templates
- supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
- optionally pre-select recipients on template to send the same email to the same recipients with just a couple taps.
- import / export distribution lists from/to CSV documents
- preview templates, photos, documents and contacts information
- Full VoiceOver support
- Landscape support
- runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
Supported Attachments :
- Documents (local to the device, on iCloud, on Dropbox, on Box, on Sky Drive, on Google Drive, on Evernote)
- Emails or part of emails
- Photos and Videos from your device photo library
- Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
- Current Location with Map image and reverse geocoded address.
- In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos supported only on newer devices)
- In-App Audio Clips Recording
- Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
- Pasteboard content
Documents can be uploaded to the app using:
- read from email accounts
- iCloud Drive
- the "open In..." command that many apps have (for example Apple Mail, Dropbox and many others);
- direct access to Dropbox, Box, One Drive, Google Drive, Evernote
- iTunes and USB cable connection
Note: at the moment the app can't display notifications for new emails when it is closed
Note: the number and size of attachments the app can handle depends on your device and free memory. Newer devices will handle more and bigger attachments than older devices.
Note: the app can't use your existing groups when syncing with Exchange. You can however create lists in the app and use them.
- fixed a crash in iOS 9.3
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what was missing
With this product, I could pre-define several templates for routine emails that I send out monthly and easily then customize them before I email them. It also uses my Google contact groups (YAYYYY) which I keep in sync with Google Contacts using Contacts Sync.
Oh yes, AND it allows me to see what entries are in the groups I use and customize THOSE as needed before sending out an email (great for surprise parties... I can send a note to my group, but REMOVE the one person we're hiding from from the list. And then I can save that customized list in the template so I never have to remember to do that again.
This is one product I absolutely can't do without. And anyone who does volunteer work or any type of group organizing... this product is super.
I use this on my iPad, and this is now my preferred platform for group email instead of using my desktop.
Apple's native mail app does not support distribution lists so this app is essential. Many nice features in addition like photo's as attachments at various sizes.
I’ve been using this for several years and it has saved me a lot of time by having several mailing lists for different purposes. I also use it when sending pictures to only one recipient because of the features listed above.
Use this app on a regular basis and have found it to be an incredible time saver. Very easy to make lists and then from the List Manager, add, delete contacts or export the list via CSV.
I have lists for all the various groups I am involved in and when it's time to send them an email, I am So Glad to have this app!
After upgrading to my ip6, which thanks to all the bugs in IOS8, has been full of unpleasant surprises, I needed help with mail + and was very pleased to find such prompt and helpful response from the developer!
This app just plain works and with use reveals the effort put into its design. Must have close to 400 apps and this is def in my top 10.
- Andrea Vettori
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2015 Andrea Vettori
- In-App Purchases
- Alerts Manager $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.