Mail Footer for Business
By Joaquin Grech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppAdvice.com Featured App
FreeAppReport.com Featured App
Which one is your work email?
'Sent from my iPhone' VS professional business Footer mail
■ Are you leaving professional image via email?
Mail Footer is the easiest, fastest and high-end email business card app in the App Store.
Add color to your business with 37 themes of Footer.
■ Must have for following people!
- Career woman
- Who needs to PR
- Who has a lot of email job
- Who can make a big difference with an email
- Who wants to express personality different from others
■ If you send email with Mail Footer...
- You can leave strong first impression and high end business manner.
- Your differentiated image and preference improves in the competitive business world.
- You can easily direct people to your Homepage, Twitter, Facebook.
- You will be recognized rather as a professional.
■ The display information of Mail Footer...
- Basic Info : name, company, department, position (check address map on mobile)
- Contact Info : telephone, mobile phone, fax number, email (call from mobile)
- Social URL Info : Twitter, Facebook, Homepage (open from mobile)
- Image Info : picture, company logo, icon registration
■ More functions.
- Use of Footer from iPhone on PC (however, different email service limits the Footer function)
- Use of Footer from PC on iPhone
- The time saving via the function of ‘Sending mail at the start of App'
- Select and change font color and social icon from theme.
Today, upgrade your business level!
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed the problem that the space between letters widened after update
This app isn't compatible with Apple Mail on your Mac, something that limits it's applicability for the iPhone app community. It is also nearly incomprehensible as the directions are in some of the worst broken-English I've seen in an app in a long time. I guess I should've known this since the sample screens above say "Sending mail when starts the app"[sic]. If you are going to market a product in a foreign country, don't you have a duty to get the thing translated into that country's language correctly? The app is confusing, limited in application, and the directions are useless. Don't try getting any kind of English troubleshooting on the Ensight media website either, it is a jumble of probably-computer translated business-speak and non-sequiturs. If you click on the supposed "support" link, you get a Twitter feed that wastes your time some more. This troupe has definitely not figured out how to run an app e-business yet.
Great idea, intuitive and well made app but one thing holding it back for me...
This app makes very attractive, professional looking email footers for your email. Works quick and painlessly. Great UI design. Solid app.
I don't use it though...BECAUSE the info fields are not optional. I don't use a land line / home phone so my footer has a telephone icon with no phone number next to it. Same with job title. If they could hide fields you left empty, it would definitely get 5 stars from me.
This app honestly surprised me. I thought it was going to be an "open then delete" app. Nope, it deserves to stay on my iPhone. :)
Neat and Classy
It isn't often that an app meets it's appointed task. This app however is one of the few that does. A careful thinker can even modify it to his/her circumstances.
It's real service however is presenting one as "a cut above" which given how everything is apparently confused to be like everything else - rather refreshing to be able to convey a different standard.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 13, 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: joaquin grech
- © 2011 Ensight Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.