Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Utility to remote-check in one go one or several POP3 Mailboxes (i.e. Mailboxes you access through Emailer applications such as Mail, Thunderbird and the like) and fully manage their messages (inspect, delete, reply/forward/redirect etc.) before downloading them.
• Mailbox: it is possible to get the list of all its messages or a selection of them (ex. the last five messages, or messages from 7 to 11); and if you leave copy of them on the server, you can retrieve only the last (new) ones.
• Messages: of each message you can view its partial or full content; and when necessary, you can reply, redirected, forward or bounce it. Its attachments too can be inspected and downloaded to disk. Should you find any undesired message, you have the option to mark it as SPAM and to delete it.
• Databases: the SPAM database offers criteria to mark as SPAM incoming messages; while the White List database holds the addresses of friendly mails that --when checking mail-- will be marked as such.
• Import email addresses from Apple Contacts.
• Quitting MailboxManager, your Emailer application can be automatically launched to retrieve the remaining messages.
• Scheduled mail-checking supported. In such case, the application can work in background mode.
• For scheduled mail, Prevent App Nap may be enabled.
• In background mode, the Menubar may show the app icon and the number of messages received.
What the application does NOT do:
• IMAP not supported.
• gMail 2 steps verification (not yet) supported.
• The accounts are accessed one after the other. So if you are looking for an app that will show all the mails of all your accounts in a single list, the app is NOT for you.
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Resizing the main window, width of the columns would change wrongly: fixed.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2016
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Seller: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later