By The Rocket Science Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With just a few taps, you can manage your lists, add new subscribers, send campaign drafts, and view your reports. Create an email marketing campaign on your desktop and send it from your mobile device when your team signs off. MailChimp's mobile app makes it easy to stay on top of your email marketing no matter where you are.
New for MailChimp Pro users:
- Know your campaign’s status as soon as you click send with Delivery Insights. Think of it like tracking a shipment, but for your email.
- Stop a campaign send before it gets all the way out the door with Stop Delivery.
- Review your multivariate campaign reports without returning to your desk.
Manage your lists
- Monitor your list growth, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app. Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
- View all your campaign drafts in one place. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send or schedule it from your phone when it's ready. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are just right before sending.
- You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your email marketing campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much revenue your campaigns are generating.
- Your whole team can use MailChimp’s mobile app without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
-MailChimp’s mobile app requires a MailChimp account. Sign up for free at MailChimp.com.
More than 9 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send more than 600 million emails every day.
What's New in Version 3.6
New in this release:
- MailChimp Pro users can now access all Pro features in MailChimp Mobile, including Multivariate Testing reports, Delivery Insights, and Stop Delivery
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus users can now use 3D Touch to add a subscriber or view their latest report
- Reintroducing ability to view A/B test campaign reports
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Have feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will no longer load campaign results
This app needs to be updated to run on the latest iOS. It is currently worthless. Was great when it worked. Five star review before, one star review now.
Latest update broken
The unsubscribed number in the campaign report is no longer accurate. Says all campaigns have had zero unsubscribes and I know this is not true. Please fix.
Crash Report dialogue is broken
Whenever you open the app now, you have to tap "Send", "Don't Send", etc on the crash report around 20 to 30 times before you can start using the app. Very annoying.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Rocket Science Group LLC
- © 2001-2015 All Rights Reserved. MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.