By The Rocket Science Group LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MailChimp isn’t just a marketing automation platform—it’s a second brain for your business. Create and send emails, manage subscribers, and stay on top of your marketing, all from your mobile device. Whether you’re at your desk or on the go, your MailChimp brain travels with you.
What are some things you can do with our mobile app?
- Create and send emails that match the look and feel of your brand
- Start a new list, add subscribers, and monitor list growth wherever you go
- Track e-commerce activity generated from your campaigns with detailed reports, instant sales notifications, or a daily summary of how much money your campaigns have made
- Get personalized marketing tips right from your dashboard and notifications that tell you when to resend a campaign to non-openers
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of customers, from small e-commerce shops to big online retailers, use MailChimp to reach their customers and grow their business.
What's New in Version 4.4
- View your Facebook, Instagram, and Google remarketing ads and reports while you’re on the go.
If you enjoy using MailChimp, please leave us a review. If something’s not working right, you have a great idea you’d like to share, or you just want to say hello, send us feedback from the “Settings” screen in the app.
It’s a little frustrating on IOS
Look I don’t know if it’s me, but every time I try to upload a pdf, the file will fade out not allowing me to select it. I can do it in the desktop version, but for some reason I can’t figure out how to do it in the iOS version.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 66.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Rocket Science Group LLC
- © 2001-2017 All Rights Reserved. MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.