By Limit Point Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mailings is a professional, private email delivery app for sending personalized email messages to large groups of contacts. It's the best bulk email marketing app for the Mac!
Visit our website for other information and a demo.
For business or personal use, Mailings can send thousands of messages, or just a hundred, directly from your own Mac.
Using Mailings ensures the privacy of recipient addresses, message content and tracking data.
Conveniently employ Mailings anytime to email:
• Marketing campaigns
• Mail's Stationery postcards and announcements
• Any web page on the Internet
• Raw source generated by other mail clients
Connect with your customers by publishing to the web with the tools of your choice and then share by email with Mailings, optionally using secure connections. Easily track your results with the Message Monitor by listening for messages that have been opened, right on your computer. Tracking data is stored in a database on your computer, in human readable XML text format, exportable to CSV format, and can be organized separately for each mailing or as "all in one."
With no intention of re-inventing the wheel, Mailings integrates with other key applications you already have for performing certain tasks. This includes preview and SPAM detection in Mail and other mail clients, sending any web page loaded in Safari and other browsers, accessing Address Book for addressing and customizing message content. This integration is so tight in fact that Mailings is a breeze to learn and fun to use!
Written only for Mac OS X, a distinctive characteristic of Mailings is the simple interface that facilitates quick and easy access to its many powerful features including:
• Easy to use, intuitive interface
• Handles thousands of recipients
• Secure (SSL) messaging for private delivery
• Document oriented for managing re-usable settings
• Automated mail server setup, multiple server support
• Real message preview to aid junk mail detection
• Extensive Address Book support including smart groups & distribution lists
• Import recipients and tagged data from CSV files
• Import recipients from Entourage groups directly
• Sends web pages and HTML or plain text files
• Supports Mail Stationery
• Loads current browser URLs
• Attachments of any type
• HTML with embedded images
• Built-in template tags for easy personalization
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript execution for implementing custom template tags
• Preamble and epilogue for HTML message body
• Plain text alternative option for HTML messages
• Sends raw source (eml) messages
• Supports all character sets
• HTML imaging
• Multi-page PDF splitting, folder zipping
• Tailor-made messages using template tags
• Various personalization capabilities
• Templates support Address Book card data
• AppleScript Template tags
• Subject line can include template tags
• Attachment pathnames can include template tags
Sending, Tracking and Logging
• Error recovery automatically resends to unsent recipients
• Message Monitor tells you who opened your messages
• Message rate control, "Throttle," to meet mail server bandwidth
• "Simulate Send" mode for testing or learning the program
• Console logging, with optional detailed mode
• Detailed progress monitoring
• Automatic report generation at completion
• Automatic raw source archiving at mailing completion
• Scheduling for sending at off-peak times
• Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
Mailing's evolution has been guided by the suggestions of very many users over the course of 7+ years. This is what makes the Mailings feature list so remarkable and relevant. Our objective is to continue this tradition of adopting user input to extend its functionality, please join the Mailings community.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Help menu link to the website has been fixed.
Seemed straighforwrd enough but it doesn’t work for me. Keep getting errors and the support seems non-existent. Just a FAQ page and no more.
If I get it to work I’ll re-review but for now…
Could NEVER get this to work. My host doesn’t allow SSL connections and this will not send in any other mode. Complete waste of money, in fact, I’m going to try and get a refund.
Since moved over to a windows product SendBlaster3 and have managed to achieve my goals.
This product is a complete waste of time and money. BTW 3 dys ago I wrote to support? Haven’t heard a word!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Limit Point Software
- Copyright © 2004-2015 Limit Point LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later