By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline (Daily Mail) app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top channels: US, UK & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose your region (US, UK, AU or Rest of World) to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Filter articles on channels by Top Stories or Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS, WhatsApp & Email
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Fixed a bug where comments weren't displaying
- Crash fixes and bug improvements while updating
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
Is this app for real?
Like many others have mentioned, the spelling and grammar is atrocious in almost every story. Neither can they count- several times they will have a "top 10" list with only 9 items. I've also emailed their editorial staff about ridiculous mistakes and have received no feedback. I should start posting these screen shots on the offending journalist's LinkedIn page or Twitter.
The app itself though performs poorly. It crashes constantly, will not load new content and will freeze frequently. However when I have emailed screen shots of these events happening and sent them to the technical support on the app they are always very willing to discuss the feedback and find a solution.
Also- I think this app got hacked recently? A notification kept popping up that would not let me read a story unless I went to this other website
New update revised March 2, 2016
(Update: Application now works and would like to thank the publisher on their quick action to correct the issue. A lot of companies would not have fixed the errors as quickly.)
I use this app daily and love it but since the new update this morning the application will not load and is grayed out like it's trying to install. I have tried deleting the application with no success. I hope this bug gets fixed soon for it is a great app to get the current news and events.
Nice App, Hate the Adds!
I would rate this app higher but I usually delete apps immediately when they have adds. If the apps are useful and they offer a small fee to turn off annoying adds, I'm fine with that. Unfortunately, this app doesn't have availability to turn off adds even as a purchase fee to disable adds. I find it's a very useful app and love it, but I will most likely will be deleting the App SOON because of the annoyance of adds. I don't have any apps on my iPads, iPhones that have adds in the app. Otherwise, if you do not mind the adds, you will find this app very useful.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 01, 2016
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.