By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 500+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from UK, US or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when. We recommend that you do a Wi-Fi sync at the beginning of your day so you have access all-day long, even without a connection.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Data consumption improved
Fix the bugs DM. I should be able to read a text and then go right back to the app at the exact place I left off.
Instead the app freezes, or completely reloads and I have to find the story I was reading again sometimes to find its not there at all anymore.
My favorite feature is when it completely freezes up my phone, finally able to get it off my screen and then it does this freaky poltergeist thing and opens up on its own two or three times.
I've had this app for years and it's never been so buggy...maybe it's all the new lame ads that run on the bottom. Just fix it.
And hire some proofreaders for God sake.
Daily Mail is so much fun!
Yes, it may not be the most reliable source of high brow news, but it is great fluff news and shoebox info. They love the Beckham's and most minor celebrities that are not known in the USA. So glad it is now available for IPhone
I honestly can't get enough of this website when I found out they had an app it made my day. I love the juicy gossip and thorough articles. Amazing keep it up :D
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.