By 45RPM Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The best Microsoft Outlook msg and Winmail.dat converter on the App Store.
Have you got old e-mails archived somewhere? Have you ever wished that your Mac could read your old Microsoft Outlook .msg files? If so, MailRaider could be just what you need. If you need even more power then MailRaider Pro is the tool for you.
In additional to all of the power of MailRaider, MailRaider Pro gives you:
* The same great support that you get with MailRaider, conveniently available through the 45RPMSoftware website, via email and the support forums.
* No hidden costs - pay once, and you have all the functionality that MailRaider Pro can offer, without costly in-app upgrades.
* Bulk processing. Hundreds of emails to process? No problem! Just fire up the Bulk Processing tool, and relax while MailRaider Pro converts your email for you.
* The option to display your email with the formatting intact, as it was originally sent, or as plain text. It's your choice.
* The ability to save into a customisable XML format so that you can further process your email using tools of your own.
* Spotlight and Quicklook support - if you only want to read your email then you don't even need to load MailRaider Pro.
* Customisable user interface - only show the tools that you need.
* Beautiful icons and an entirely 'Retina' optimised user interface.
* Detailed help, covering all the functionality of MailRaider Pro, and including useful tips on how to get help on using MailRaider Pro.
* Support for myriad formats:
.msg (Microsoft Outlook)
.oft (Microsoft Outlook Template file)
winmail.dat (Microsoft TNEF)
(Opening and Saving)
.eml (Microsoft Outlook Express, and others)
.rtf (Microsoft Rich Text Format)
.xml (eXtensible Markup Language)
.ics (MIME Appointment - for export to Apple Calendar)
.mbox (MIME Mailbox - for saving multiple messages into an Apple Mail folder)
.vcf (MIME Contacts - for export to Apple Contacts)
What's New in Version 3.02
Bug fix to correctly handle msg files containing malformed RTF data
Does the job
It saves me occasionally from the long process of having to fire up Parallels and bring up the Windows version of Outlook, so kudos for that. All the messages I've ever tried look correct, so formatting is good.
But showing an ad for your own app at startup after I just paid $5 for your application? That's not great. It's not a good first experience, even with the option to not show this again in the future. At least let me use your app once first before advertising to me! Or better yet, leave that for the lower-tier or free version.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Pascal Harris
- © 2009 - 2017 Pascal Harris
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor