By 45RPM Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Have you got old e-mails archived somewhere? Have you ever wished that your Mac could read your old Microsoft Outlook .msg files? If so, MailRaider could be just what you need. If you need even more power then MailRaider Pro is the tool for you.
In additional to all of the power of MailRaider, MailRaider Pro gives you:
* The same great support that you get with MailRaider, conveniently available through the 45RPMSoftware website, via email and the support forums.
* No hidden costs - pay once, and you have all the functionality that MailRaider Pro can offer, without costly in-app upgrades.
* Bulk processing. Hundreds of emails to process? No problem! Just fire up the Bulk Processing tool, and relax while MailRaider Pro converts your email for you.
* The option to display your email with the formatting intact, as it was originally sent, or as plain text. It's your choice.
* The ability to save into a customisable XML format so that you can further process your email using tools of your own.
* Spotlight and Quicklook support - if you only want to read your email then you don't even need to load MailRaider Pro.
* Customisable user interface - only show the tools that you need.
* Beautiful icons and an entirely 'Retina' optimised user interface.
* Detailed help, covering all the functionality of MailRaider Pro, and including useful tips on how to get help on using MailRaider Pro.
* Support for myriad formats:
.msg (Microsoft Outlook)
.oft (Microsoft Outlook Template file)
winmail.dat (Microsoft TNEF)
(Opening and Saving)
.eml (Microsoft Outlook Express, and others)
.rtf (Microsoft Rich Text Format)
.xml (eXtensible Markup Language)
.ics (MIME Appointment - for export to Apple Calendar)
.mbox (MIME Mailbox - for saving multiple messages into an Apple Mail folder)
.vcf (MIME Contacts - for export to Apple Contacts)
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Minor bug fixes when running with Yosemite.
Exactly what I needed it to do
I downloaded this application to review some msg files from a client and the attachments. The app was intuitive and easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to do. For the msg files with attachments, the attachment drawer slides out on the right side and displays each attachment. I was able to click on Word and PDF attachments and read them. Price was fair for the excellent functionality. I would recommend MailRaider Pro to anyone who needs to review msg files.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 02, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Pascal Harris
- © 2009 - 2015 Pascal Harris
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor