MailShot- Group Email Done Right!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage groups and send email to them from the MailShot or Contacts apps, or NEW share documents to groups directly from other apps.
MailShot is one of the few apps that can help forward email to a group and preserve all attachments.
Try MailShot for free with up to three groups, of up to five people in each. A simple in-app upgrade unlocks the ability to create up to 100 different groups of 100 or more contacts (the limit then depends on your email provider).
MailShot lets you quickly add contacts from your address book, using a checklist, import an address book group, enter data manually, or paste a string of names and addresses.
MailShot can do several things that address book groups cannot....
• Contacts can use different email addresses in each group. (Add their work address to a work-related group, and their home address to a sports group, or multiple addresses)
• Contacts do not need to be stored in your address book.
• Protect privacy by placing email addresses in the Bcc: line.
• In iOS 7 or 8, you can also send from the Mail app (not iOS 9, and above)
• Group contacts are shared automatically to your other iOS devices, send group email from the Contacts app on those devices.
• To forward an email (with attachments), copy a group to the clipboard then paste into the address line in Mail.
iOS will ask permission for MailShot to access your contacts. Your email address, and those of your group, are never shared with us- everything happens on your device.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our support and are always happy to hear from you.
You can find a full guide, support information and tips at http://solubleapps.com/Mailshot-support. If you have any issues, or suggestions for future updates, please get in touch using the "Support" button in the app.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
FIX iOS7 issue, preventing app start for some users
FIX Some minor display issues
NEW in 4.3:
Send to and copy multiple groups at once in the MailShot app, and from the Share Extension.
NEW in 4.2
• Share Extensions- send email from apps directly to a group.
• iPad multitasking (Slide Over and Split View.)
• App Thinning (reduces storage size).
Works for group emails where IPhone does not!
Mail Shot is the only way I can send group emails to our ski, girls night out and pickleball players. I use it all the time for scheduling activities for these groups. Neither IPhone or IPad will let you send group emails. If I am traveling I can use my phone with MailShot app to keep my groups informed. I love it!
Great program, well worth the $3.99. Easy to set up, easy to use, there are a couple of little quirks, but once you check out the tutorial it's all pretty easy. It's made my life a lot easier, great app.
So easy to use... I checked out so many apps before I found one that works so easy!!! And that's this one
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2015
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Peter Johnson
- © 2011-15 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MailShot Upgrade$3.99