By jonathan tucker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want your emails to end with more than just 'Sent from my iPhone'?
Do you want your emails to give off a professional business image?
Do you want your emails to include a company logo or an image?
Do you want to include different info in a business email than you want in a personal email? or a different layout design?
Then MailSig is what you need. The easiest, most flexible email signature App in the App Store.
MailSig can handle multiple email signatures
MailSig lets you easily insert a signature into your new email or reply
MailSig easily lets you include an image in your email signatures
MailSig lets you change the color of your text information
MailSig has multiple, easily selectable, signature layouts to give you flexibility and choice
With MailSig you can:
- Include a scan of your handwritten signature in a template to make your emails look like you’ve personally signed them.
- Include a photo of yourself at the end of your personal emails.
- Include a company logo in your business emails along with all your contact details.
- Include a legal notice after your email signature.
- Create unlimited email signatures. One signature for personal emails, one for your business emails, another for your alter ego, as many as you want.
MailSig currently has 14 signature designs/layouts to choose from, each one can be easily customised with your details, text color, image or logo.
MailSig handles your personal contact details, your business details, your online details and more and lets you easily add them to the end of your email with a single tap.
Things you should know.
- To ensure the greatest level of compatibility with email systems it is necessary to store any images or photos on our server so they can be referenced by your email signatures. Images will be uploaded when you select one for your signature.
- This software is an app, it is separate to the iPhone email app and therefore there is some switching between the two apps. Believe me, if apple ever opens up the email app any further to allow better integration then we'll be there.
If you like this App then please leave a rating or review for us on the App Store.
If you have an issue or a feature request for MailSig then please let us know. We're always looking for ways to improve MailSig.
What's New in Version 1.3
Support for iOS7
Support for iPhone 5/Retina Display
We have unfortunately had to move our servers to a new host. When the update is installed please re-copy your signatures from the App into your settings to enable your current signatures to work. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Now I can finally create multiple really nice email signatures. In order to make the signatures I used HTML codes for formatting and when I copy and paste the saves signature in my mail app, the format is kept perfectly. Thank you for a great app that works as it should be!
Not user friendly... Looking for a better app
Could not get it to work right.
App is messed up
Did not meet my expectations
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: jonathan tucker
- © 2010 Jonathan Tucker
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.