It's time to save the world once again with just a Tap and a Swipe, Arcade-style!
Major Magnet is back in the FREE follow-up to the ◆◆EDITOR’S CHOICE◆◆ award-winning original Major Magnet!
• Addictive, Physics-based Gameplay Re-Vamped with an Arcade Twist!!
• 75 All-New Stages Across 3 Unique Worlds
• Connect to Facebook to Share Items and Compare Scores with your Friends
• Rich Hand-Animated Graphics
• Classic Arcade Soundtrack
• Try your Hand at the Dynamically Updating Challenge Level!
Play the new and improved follow-up to the original, critically acclaimed Major Magnet:
“Don’t miss Major Magnet” - IGN
“What Sonic might play like if Sonic were invented in 2013.” - Kotaku
“It's original, imaginative, authentic, and immensely fun.” - PocketGamer
“It’s simultaneously nostalgic, original, and fun, a winning combination.” - 148Apps
Follow @majormagnet on Twitter to win prizes and more!
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/majormagnet
Watch the videos on YouTube youtube.com/majormagnet
Headphone use recommended.
The Story of Major Magnet
With an insanely funny set of characters, including loyal sidekick Gus the Guinea Pig, Major Magnet's off to save the world from Colonel Lastin, without even realizing it. Sometimes a hero can come from anyone, especially if they have a magnet to help them out. All he wants is his yellow cape back!
This is magnetic gameplay with an Arcade twist! Tap a magnet, swing and shoot the Major to race through each level. It's as innovative as it sounds and incredibly fun to master.
● Fixed visual assets for iPad Res - including Title Screen arcade cabinet and World 1 background
● Training Level - stability fixes
● Training level fixes - fixed bugs preventing player to turn on magnet
● Fixed bug affecting GameCenter leaderboards, are now working properly
Ratings and Reviews
Quite a Magnetic Connection
From the same team that will bring us Sonic Mania next year comes the free to play edition of their hit classic Major Magnet. Short out of coming off of the development of Sonic 2 HD, these five people teamed up to make an electrifying handful of games that lit up the smartphone game market. Magnet is wonderfully well... Magnetic, and transferring from magnet to magnet gives a good opportunity for their high grade physics to play. This combined with the beautiful presentation and music by Tee Lopes makes for a grand game.
Unlimited fun and supremely well designed
Game runs perfect. No lag and beautiful. Everything has a great retro but clean arcade feel. The menus are even well designed and the sound engineering is top notch. Great game, lots of fun. One of the best designed games I have ever seen. Feels console quality. Great animations as well. What are you waiting for? Try it now you won't regret it!!!
The game loaded and I got to play the tutorial which was pretty cool. However, as soon as I got to the level menu to choose the first actual level, it automatically restarts the game at the arcade cabinet and won't let me play the first level no matter how many times I do it. The animations and tutorial gameplay were cool, but I would've liked to play more of it! I'm going to keep it downloaded and anxiously wait for an update because this game looks like a load of fun.
- PagodaWest Games LLC
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 PagodaWest Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Skip Stages $0.99
- Refill Credits $0.99
- Minor Magnorb Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.