Make Apps: 30 Code Snipplets How to
By Belprog Belprog
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Helpful code snipplets for making your own apps. Some snipplets are for beginners but most are intermediate, so hopefully you should have a bit of experience with SDK programming and a mac computer for development.
If you're interested in knowing how to make your own apps, this is a great reference to poke around with!
Learn how to:
1. Save something into the application preferences (like a high score)
2. Run some code immediately on startup of your app
3. Vibrate the phone
4. Show an Alert pop up
5. Save an image from a UIImageView to your device's photo gallery
6. Dynamically replace an image
7. How to fade items in and out
8. Load an image that they can zoom in and pinch with
9. Open a URL in Safari from your app
10. How to turn the screen sideways
AND 20 MORE CODE SNIPPLETS!
What's New in Version 1.2
Updating for iOS 9.2
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 14, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adan Vielma
- © 2009 How tos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.