Make iPhone Apps: 30 Code Snipplets How to
By Belprog Belprog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Helpful code snipplets for making your own apps. Some snipplets are for beginners but most are intermediate, so hopefully you should have a bit of experience with SDK programming and a mac computer for development.
If you're interested in knowing how to make your own apps, this is a great reference to poke around with!
Learn how to:
1. Save something into the application preferences (like a high score)
2. Run some code immediately on startup of your app
3. Vibrate the phone
4. Show an Alert pop up
5. Save an image from a UIImageView to your device's photo gallery
6. Dynamically replace an image
7. How to fade items in and out
8. Load an image that they can zoom in and pinch with
9. Open a URL in Safari from your app
10. How to turn the screen sideways
AND 20 MORE CODE SNIPPLETS!
I want to scream!
I don't doubt the authors good intentions of sharing knowledge of programming workable Apps.
Too often, we don't consult others before issuing our work.
I ask, how could somebody write an App about App development and not include a BACK BUTTON?
The author (I assume in haste), did not provide a reasonable method for going to the previous pages.
I'm available for free consultation.
The five rating is for the concept & value and the App is appreciated. Thank you.
Was very nice and strait forward, would gladly pay money fore more apps like this!
I got it hoping it would help me, and after 5 min, I deleted it. I really really really would NOT recomend it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Nov 28, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adan Vielma
- © 2009 How tos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.