Welcome to the world of factory business!
Start with just one factory and an employee in this silly work simulator. Hire more, build more and make more to become an industry leading big shot. You're the boss! And the boss of the bosses! At least until you meet THE BIG BOSS...
• MANAGE – Hire & train your workers. Not productive enough? Replace them with robots!
• EXPAND – Run multiple factories at the same time, upgrade and make more crazy products
• IDLE – Too lazy to boss around? Understandable. Automate! Profit!
• ACHIEVE – Make THE BIG BOSS happy and get rewards
• COLLECT – Get all the 200+ workers, bonus jobs, trophies...
• PRESTIGE – Level up and restart with better workers, better bonuses, better everything
• MONEY – Make more cash and tap tap tap to be a billionnaire multifactory tycoon
You have never seen factories like these before. Each one managed by a wacky boss such as the circus clown or medieval king who motivate their hard working employees by pounding the table and yelling. Just like your boss. Or your parents. Or spouse. We call this "maximising profits through positive motivation".
And the workers? There's a long queue of eager employees at the factory gates waiting to be employed by you! As their boss you get to train them and reward the best performers with prices like golden medals and the much sought after Employee of the Day award!
Oh, and did we mention the surprise boxes and loot? Boost productivity by giving your factory bosses a cup of coffee or an energy drink. That really gets them going! How about some motivational 80's disco music? Your employees will dance and jam and make even more while at it!
Become the biggest boss and MAKE MORE!
!!WARNING!! HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Once you start playing Make More!, you can't put it away!
Make More! can be played for free, but it contains optional in-app purchases. Please see your device's settings if you want to disable in-app purchases completely.
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model.
- Two crazy new factories: The Monkey Boss wants you to make bananas! The Sailor Boss prefers fresh fish!
- Employee of the Day award! A happy worker is a good worker - with 10x profits!
- Coin Rain! Get a huge pile of coins and instant progress boost for your factory.
- 20 new workers to find and hire! There are now 200 different workers altogether!
- The game progress is now a lot faster in the later levels.
- New visual tips to help first-time players to learn the game
...Plus many bug fixes and improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
A demanding manager can be a nightmare, but we love our obnoxious overlord in Make More! This idle clicker’s adorable design and jaunty soundtrack are so irresistible that we can’t help but tap away, building an ever-expanding roster of workers, factories, and super-cute products. Best of all, our new underlings toil while we sleep. Who’s the boss now?
Game has potential
Good game, but not great, mainly because this game has much to go free for the player, and needs to be tapped into may I suggest a few things?
1. New leveling system, people like strategy, and giving people a way to choose what to upgrade on the certain characters, or factory, or even the boss
2. Character Attributes/bonuses, you have the option to purchase workers, but this option should remain open after filling all tables, to allow people to exchange different works, and why not add the boss as well, each character the player buys should come with different attributes and bonuses to help the work along
3. Daily Tasks, now you have the big boss adjectives, but one every 12 hours is not really grasping for trying to complete, more daily and challenging adjectives daily would be both more grasping, and worth trying to go for, if we have 5 or more to work on.
I’m sure you probably though of some other ideas you want, but this is what I thought of when playing, and like I said good game, addictive, but has a lot of potential to become great
Great game! but.....
I absolutely am loving Make More, and I’ve been playing it for a month. Everything is wonderful, but I have a few problems I want to speak out about. My first problem is the lag. Even though this game doesn’t need internet, it can be laggy and choppy at times, and there are a few instances where the game freezes for about 5 seconds. Another complaint I have is the music. It is constantly stuck on the same loop and gets repetitive. Sometimes the music will stop along with my game and create a weird buzzing sound that lasts for a few seconds. There aren’t any visual problems I have with this game, if you don’t count lag as a “visual problem”. But anyways I am loving this game and can’t wait for more updates to see what this game can bring to the table! (Hopefully new updates fix these problems!)
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016-2018 Bad Crane Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- S Package $1.99
- M Package $5.99
- Tool Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.