Make My App 2 - is a perfect way to visualize your ideas for your own Apps. Create a graphical layout of an app to see, what should be done to make it real.
DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR APP DEVELOPMENT
- Schemes for your own app;
- Text areas, buttons and menu;
- Wireframes, mockups, UI concepts etc;
- Picture attachments to projects;
- Various lines, charts, multifold tabs, windows, shapes and so on.
- Zoom function;
- Text alignment function;
- Undo & Redo functions;
- Multiple selection;
- Simultaneous editing for multiple objects.
POWERFUL SKETCH CREATOR FOR
- Apple Watch;
- iPhone, iPad.
1. Added shortcuts allowing more easy ways to zoom.
2. Improved the image gallery and added the ability to remove the images from the gallery.
3. Implemented horizontal and vertical guidelines to align elements correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
This “app” excels in displaying annoying and extremely intrusive ads in many creative and unexpected ways. I haven’t found any useful feature because of that. So the app ended up in trash after few clicks. Waste of time, not even going to try full version because of this excellent demotivating “demo”.
That was a waste of money
First thing I did was add a MAP to the iPhone screen and it doesn’t allow me to change the height, it only changes proportionaly by x,y. Also you can’t change the phone to landscape. Very limited but good idea. I guess I am out $20.
Hello, Bitco Software! Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take your suggestion into consideration for a new update. We hope you will appreciate it. If you have more ideas or wishes, contact us, please.
Best regards, AFFINITISTEK, OOO
Unusable without in-app purchases
This app lasted about three minutes on my machine. It is unusable without purchasing the add-ons that remove ads and add the full UI set. The ads are almost unbelievably intrusive and the functionality terribly limited in the “free” app. If you understand that this is really a $15 app (the cost of the add-on), maybe it would be worth that; I’m certainly not willing to spend that much to see if it works for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.