Introducing Make Ready, the effective, easy to use training tool that will help you improve your performance on the range. It's more than just a shot timer, it's like having an R.O. in your pocket!
• Multiple start modes: choose between spoken range commands, immediate, or delayed start
• Designed to be operated by touch: use it in your pocket or in a case
• Use your headphones under your hearing protection: don't worry, we'll turn down the volume for you
• Practice wherever, whenever: use it for dry fire practice when you can't make it to the range
• Race against the clock: set a par time see if you can complete your drill before it expires
Want to try before you buy? Check out Make Ready Lite, also available on the App Store.
This app is not intended to replace dedicated shot timers for scoring matches.
Use a headset with a microphone for best results.
If you have any issues, feedback, or questions please let us know via Settings, Feedback.
Added echo cancellation.
If you enjoy using Make Ready, please consider taking a moment to leave a nice review. It really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Way too sensitive
I like the app overall, but it was way too sensitive. I was shooting outdoors, nobody else in the range, and set it to 1% sensitivity.
Every shot recorded was followed a fraction of a second later by a second phantom shot. I don't know if this was picking up the noise of the case dropping or the slide cycling or echo or what. There's no way I could use it at an indoor range.
Great App. I turned the sensitivity way down and picks up my shots. I would add a setting to automatically stop on a predetermined number of hits, eliminating manually hitting the stop button. Maybe add a Comstock scoring function.
Works for dry fire with an external microphone. One thing I have noticed is the timing of events seems a little off. Setting a par time of 1 second, I can break a shot right before the par beep sounds but it still reads a time of about 1.18
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.