The Make Safe Happen™ App helps make your home safer for kids with room-by-room advice customized for the ages of the children in the home. Simply select your children’s ages, the rooms of your home, and begin making your home safer today.
• Keep track of your safety progress with an easy checklist design. From anchoring flat-screen TVs to keeping cosmetics out of reach, this home safety app has you covered.
• Practice a home fire drill with your family to make sure you all know what to do when the smoke alarms go off.
• Need to purchase a safety product? Tap to add it to a shopping list or buy it immediately from Amazon.
• Set-up safety reminders to your calendar, like when to change your smoke alarm batteries.
• Get safety notifications to help you stay on top of home safety issues as the seasons change and your children grow.
• Feel confident knowing that the safety information in this app comes from injury prevention experts at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
This app is owned by Nationwide Children’s Hospital, developed by the safety experts in the Center for Injury Research and Policy at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and was funded by a grant from the Nationwide Foundation with additional financial support from Nationwide.
Find out how more about the Make Safe Happen program at MakeSafeHappen.com
Ratings and Reviews
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 117.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Nationwide Children’s Hospital; content © 2015 Nationwide and Nationwide Children’s Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.