'Paper-free' continuity for film professionals.
A simple and straight forward way of keeping all your continuity notes and photos on your iPad. In use all over the world, Continuity Pro has been updated and refined a number of times to reflect the desires of it's users. Our latest update, version 2, has meant a massive overhaul in the structure of the app making it faster, completely stable and even more simple to use.
A quick snap with the internal camera or a high resolution shot from your digital camera – photographs are easily imported, saved and displayed – and of course, zoom in to ease the process of repeating a make-up or hairstyle. Enter multiple photographs at once and swipe through enlarged photos within sheets. A prompted but customisable list saves time when adding notes. And all notes and photographs are available immediately and where they're most needed rather than back at the trailer or production office. This simple app enables standbys to utilise any down time on set to create their continuity notes immediately for instant reference. No more printing at the end of a long day, or clumsy cutting and sticking in a dark studio. The make up list is pre-formatted for easy reference,
• Run multiple projects simultaneously.
• Organise a character's continuity sheets by scene number or story day.
• Airdrop an editable sheet, character or project to another app user.
• Bluetooth a sheet to someone nearby.
• Email or Airdrop PDF copies of projects.
• Edit, delete, share, copy and backup projects to your laptop or Dropbox.
• Quick view a character's photographs, in scene or story order in a one page view.
• Differentiate between lead cast and SA's.
• Password protect projects.
• Zoom-in to photographs for greater detail.
• Swipe icons to edit data quickly.
• Search to locate sheets quickly and easily.
• Autosave means you won't lose work if you are called away.
Go to http://www.continuitypro.com/ for any information, or please contact email@example.com with any questions!
- Fixed airdrop support for certain devices
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this for 3 films now and love it!
It is awsome for keeping continuity and give space for writing all products used and any notes.
I love that I do not have to print sheets and pictures makeing my footprint more green.
The only down side is remembering how to burn info to a disk for production.
Overall, it's a decent program but it crashes regularly when I'm using it. And I have no idea where my PDFs are going on my iPad once they're generated. So much for being easy.
Excellent. I keep all my work organize and easy to read
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.