By Tomoyuki Okawa
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- Create and save checkerboard (alternating color tiles) as image file -
* 50% off (US$1.99 to 0.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till Sept. 30, 2013 *
MakeCheckerboard is a Mac desktop application that lets you create and save checkerboard (alternating square tiles) as image. You can set two alternating colors as well as dimensions of square tiles. These alternating colors don't have to be 100% opaque (not completely transparent). So you can control each color's opacity level on the color picker panel.
1. Choose two alternating colors with or without alpha (transparency).
2. Set square tile dimension value between 1 and 350 px (inclusive).
3. Set export dimension values between 1 and 6,400 pixels (inclusive).
4. Full Screen is supported.
5. Undo/Redo changes for colors and square dimension value on the main application window.
6. Save checkerboard as image (BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000 or PNG).
7. Select default alternating colors as well as default export path and graphic format in Preferences.
8. Language: English only.
9. The application supports the Retina display.
10. Application file size: 741 KB
11. The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
1. Maximum export dimensions of checkerboard to save as image are 6,400 x 6,400 px. Each side must have at least 1 px.
2. The user can export checkerboard to JPEG, PNG or TIFF.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
1. In order to make the application compatible with Mac OS X Mavericks, a series of changes are made. The previous export command under File is divided into Export TO JPEG, Export TO PNG and Export TO TIFF.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tomoyuki Okawa
- © 2013 @MacHouse
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor